Golddiggerart - Detector finds...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B5MECH said:
:eek: :D :cool: Don't you collect cars :eek: I'd feel guilty not swapping something for it :eek: what do you collect and I'll see what I can find ;)

Nah I don't collect them they just find there way under my Coil lol PM me your address mate it's all yours. :)

The little Jar was overfill which is a good thing so I had to improvise.....50c coins too big for the bottle so they stay in the Jar.

1489637373_coin_jars.jpg

Goldpick said:
Great score on the gold ring, got the 505 purring along nicely by the looks of things. :)

Yes it is purring good, will need to do some how to set it up for wet sand as I know people have trouble with it and the 705. Minelab may be interested in sponsoring me with a CTX or Excalibur.....Stranger things have happened. :) Cheers

Smoky bandit said:
Use beach mode and tracking and turn down sensitivity....and the 705 runs smooth it wet sand..with the dd coils.......most people that have problems with the 705 ...just haven't set it up properly... :Y:

I have sensitivity right up and threshold down and chimes perfect...
:D

Smoky bandit said:
Wow that s amazing gda...Anything above sensitivity 10 on wet sand for the 705 ...and its detecting the salt in the water :eek: :D :Y:
Depending on the weather Smokey (weather or not we've had good drenching rain), fresh water floats on salt water, and the right timing to coinside with that and you can push sensitivity to the max (no mineral salt in solution to interfere). ;) ]:D
But, if you've learnt in those type conditions, you can think your machineis faulty once the salt conditions have resumed (can happen that way due to circumstances). ]:D :) ;)

silver said:
Smoky bandit said:
Wow that s amazing gda...Anything above sensitivity 10 on wet sand for the 705 ...and its detecting the salt in the water :eek: :D :Y:
Depending on the weather Smokey (weather or not we've had good drenching rain), fresh water floats on salt water, and the right timing to coinside with that and you can push sensitivity to the max (no mineral salt in solution to interfere). ;) ]:D
But, if you've learnt in those type conditions, you can think your machineis faulty once the salt conditions have resumed (can happen that way due to circumstances). ]:D :) ;)
Does the same in fresh water to silver...salt is a little more extreme though...But i am ising a 18.75khz coil....a 7 khz should be more stable in wet conditions...i hope :Y: :lol:

Smoky bandit said:
silver said:
Smoky bandit said:
Does the same in fresh water to silver...salt is a little more extreme though...But i am ising a 18.75khz coil....a 7 khz should be more stable in wet conditions...i hope :Y: :lol:

Yeah the 18.75khz coil is very different from the 7khz mate....I won't go there only because it is doing good with 7khz..... :)

golddiggerart said:
Smoky bandit said:
silver said:
Smoky bandit said:

Yeah the 18.75khz coil is very different from the 7khz mate....I won't go there only because it is doing good with 7khz..... :)
Hi Gda..i got a 7khz 15 inch dd comming soon...i can't wait...should be able to cover some ground then :Y: :lol:

AtomRat said:
Some rippa jewellery and finds coming out that sand mate! Top hunting golddiggerart!

Cheers mate...could be pinging lots more jewellery now that I have the 505 humming along in wet sand.... I can only imagine how I am going to go with the New/Used 705 dual detector I am grabbing next Saturday....woohoo can't wait. :)

golddiggerart said:
AtomRat said:
Some rippa jewellery and finds coming out that sand mate! Top hunting golddiggerart!

Cheers mate...could be pinging lots more jewellery now that I have the 505 humming along in wet sand.... I can only imagine how I am going to go with the New/Used 705 dual detector I am grabbing next Saturday....woohoo can't wait. :)
:eek: :eek: Another detector, one for each arm :lol: :lol: you'll cover that whole beach in no time flat :eek: :Y:
your hooked hey :lol: :lol: :Y:

B5MECH said:
golddiggerart said:
AtomRat said:

:eek: :eek: Another detector, one for each arm :lol: :lol: you'll cover that whole beach in no time flat :eek: :Y:
your hooked hey :lol: :lol: :Y:

I was hooked along time ago....dreams are being fulfilled and new ones created every day... :Y: :Y: :)

Latest posts