Gold Panning/Sluicing/Highbanking around Woolshed Falls/Eldorado/Beechworth area

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7.62marksman said:
no i cant take credit for that mate
i bought it off ebay around $15 $20 does all of Aust not sure how accurate but the ones i have used it was very close

I found a site awhile back that has a lot of mines/ reefs mapped around Aus, seems to be pretty accurate! It was within 50m for the Kerry eagle mine and a few others

1503917560_22.jpg

1503917707_11.jpg

I have deleted a lot of "off topic" posts in this thread and edited a few others per the following rules.

Posts are to be on topic and written with the intent to make a positive contribution to the discussion.
Posts which are of an offensive nature will be removed without notice.
Bullying and harassing other members will not be tolerated, at all.

Diamo gold said:
Ramjet said:
I have deleted a lot of "off topic" posts in this thread and edited a few others per the following rules.

Posts are to be on topic and written with the intent to make a positive contribution to the discussion.

Post #3 should have gone as well !
With all due respect are they off topic posts you have chosen to delete or rather a white wash for others that perpetrate ???????
Remembering we do live in a democracy ramjet !

I disagree. To me it is a fair comment but I will put it to the other moderators and do what the majority thinks is right. As in any democracy.
It is an insult to myself and the other mods to say I am white washing. I do what I think is best for the majority of forum members.

Here is a point! Your comment is off topic and should be removed! The correct procedure would be to use the report button to bring your point to ALL moderators. If I deleted it you would just jump on me for that! Some days we just cannot please everyone.

Another point is that we should not have to spend our time editing and deleting post by "adults" acting like children.

Ramjet said:
Diamo gold said:
Ramjet said:

Post #3 should have gone as well !
With all due respect are they off topic posts you have chosen to delete or rather a white wash for others that perpetrate ???????
Remembering we do live in a democracy ramjet !

I disagree. To me it is a fair comment but I will put it to the other moderators and do what the majority thinks is right. As in any democracy.
It is an insult to myself and the other mods to say I am white washing. I do what I think is best for the majority of forum members.

Here is a point! Your comment is off topic and should be removed! The correct procedure would be to use the report button to bring your point to ALL moderators. If I deleted it you would just jump on me for that! Some days we just cannot please everyone.

Another point is that we should not have to spend our time editing and deleting post by "adults" acting like children.

Fair call Umpire!!!!

Cheers

Latest posts