Gold concentrates

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Ramjet, there is only a link to upload from a website (http) not from a file on my tablet for some reason.
There is no button for option 2 to upload even after the pic has been shrunk.
There is a choose image button but it just says no file chosen
Cheers,
Paul

paul_mac1 said:
Hey Ramjet, there is only a link to upload from a website (http) not from a file on my tablet for some reason.
There is no button for option 2 to upload even after the pic has been shrunk.
There is a choose image button but it just says no file chosen
Cheers,
Paul

Click on the CHOOSE FILES button Paul. It will then open up another page so you can find the pic on your device. Once chosen you click INSERT IMAGES. It will take several seconds to upload depending on files size.

:D

Posted for paul_mac1

1429420977_20150417_203527_large.jpg

1429420977_yimg-1116157328-1--40442382_large.jpg

Copy from his email

The one with the red cap has gold dust ,n the plastic cap, the other one is the bigger stuff.

thanks very much.
Regards,
Paul

Guys this was amazing! Tom hooked us up with 2 bags, and wow!! The gold in there was amazing.

it's a pity i can't buy it by the bucket full! haha :)

Will be buying more thats for sure.

Cheers,

DropBear

Good to hear!

Also just a update guys, I can only do bank transfer at the moment but I can't edit the first post!

Glad people are as happy with the gold as I am!

Thanks guys,

Tom

Yep, the bags i got from Tom were a pleasant suprise thats for sure...i expected to see a bit of colour but what i found blew me away and the 2nd bag was no different, leaves me rather excited about the 3 unopened bags that are still sitting beside the pan. While ill admit that in the beginning i was a little bummed my first real 'taste' of gold was bought haha it did give me invaluable experience panning and i now have every confidence that i can replicate it 'in the wild'....totally worth it imo.
Quality product Tom, Cheers.

Tom
Are you still selling your concentrate?
If so once my account has be upgraded sometime today i hope ill send you a PM
I see this as a good starting point for a newbie to get some panning practise at home and find a spec of the rare stuff
Cheers FJ

Id like to get a bag or too mate, but cant seem to be able to msg you

Hey Ramjet, I was getting a sore back watching you pan. You need to get yourself a big blue plastic drum, sit down on a chair and measure the correct comfortable height it should be and cut it down to size. Makes panning so much more comfy and your padlocks, tape measure and everything else on your table doesnt get rusty. :p
Heres one i made earlier.
1432254816_rsz_2015-05-22_102132.jpg

Might have to get some bags off DiggerTom as you can see its raining here.

Cracka

I may need to do that as well!

I pan off on to a table same as ramjet and cleaning my gold hurts me more then digging and sluicing it lol!

Takes longer most times to!

Time to invest in a clean up machine I think.

Tom

Received my bag of cons from Diggertom earlier in the week and I must say, for anyone who needs a bit of a fix, I'd recommend buying a bag or two from him.

I panned a surprising amount of gold from what is a $20.00 bag.

Good stuff Diggertom, I'll definitely be getting some more off you in the future.

1432878614_img_20150529_145745.jpg

Results speek for themselves i would say all this from 1 Bag :D :D

Just what i needed after failing out Drake and made me feel better that i didnt mistake Pirite for Gold out there
Which i was starting second guess myself about but after seeing my first Gold im 101% sure everything i seen at Drake was Pirite.
Thanks again Diggertom you have made me a very happy man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts