Gold concentrates

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey guys!

So I'm looking to make a bit of extra cash after moving to eldorado!

And I know how much people like eldorado gold!

So I'm thinking of selling some unchecked gold concentrates!

Now what is this you may ask?

I'll run my highbanker for x amount of time, clean out the sluice and put those cons aside, let them dry then bag them up and send them to you for a low price of $20 + postage.

These cons will be unchecked, they will be put through a mesh, half inch just to take any of the large rocks out to make it a bit lighter for postage.

Now why would you want to buy this?

The colder weather is coming in, finding good days to get out there are getting harder. The gold fever is kicking in real bad and you just can't get your fix! Easy solution, order a bag of cons, spend your weekend searching for gold and gems alike in the comfort of your warm living room.

The testing I have done generally produce between .1 - .5 grams of gold but being as they won't be checked or altered with it could be better or worse.

As said the cost is $20 a bag + shipping to your area.

I'll accept direct deposit/bank transfer.

Private message to make a order

Yea that's why I'm doing it.

When I was in Adelaide, the home of no gold I couldn't find anyone in australia selling them. And the American companies wouldn't ship here, or if they did they wanted 30 dollars shipping.

Tom

Nice idea.

Not for me though as I'll just go get my own concentrates. But I'm sure there will be people who this will work for.

Good luck.

Good idea mate, sounds like it will be popular, the $20 Sapphire buckets Billabong Blue at Inverell sell are very popular. I usually bring a few home for my mates that couldn't make the trip.

My experience is about a years worth in prospecting, so still a newbie.

At the same time I don't just sluice all over. I only sluice if the area is somewhat decent.

It won't be for everybody, but it'll be enjoyable and 20 bucks or so worth spent.

Nice work Ramjet, well done diggertom, if my spot dries up with colour is be keen to get some just to have that experience of buying gold

I have so many plans for prospecting in SA I can at least practice with my pan and sluice now

Awesome video production there Ramjet and I gotta say its nearly as good as the gold out of Diggertoms paydirt :D

Hi guys,
Got my concentrates from diggertom, I couldn't wait to open the packet, emptied the concentrates into my pan, I started shaking the pan and all of a sudden 1 piece then another and another appeared, I got about 8 pieces and quite a lot of flour gold.

This is way more than what I expected, I can't put a pic up of what I got cos I only have a tablet and I don't know whether its an android thing but it won't let me select a pic.

Anyway, I'm hooked, and will be ordering more.

thanks Diggertom,
Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts