General National Weather advice and information

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mackka said:
I have the fire on tonight as my wife said it was a bit cold, 15C, so it is now a comfortable 23C after a beautiful 22C today.
I feel a bit wimpish.
Mackka :playful: :playful: :playful:

Yeah I agree :p

Next weeks weather is looking ordinary so when I read the article it sounds like a prediction that could be close to the mark. Luckily for us the boys went pretty hard gathering in some nice firewood a week ago :Y: enough to see us through August so I really don't care how cold it gets :beer: :fire:

Need another good dump of snow up here. Sitting here having a beer in shorts and T-shirt its that warm. Heres hoping the storm brings another 50 cm or so. :sunny:

Yep I like winter in The Pilbara

1564719990_bd9beeed-6946-4e95-8f11-e8999673e195.jpg

Geez Doug, you're freezing your ass off in Brisbane? We're having bloody Baltic weather down here mate, with worse to come before Spring :argh:
I'm definitely out your way next Winter. Just curious to see if Carol's cooking is still as marvelous as I remember it (though I did add a special tin of peas at our last meal) :D

BigWave said:
Geez Doug, you're freezing your ass off in Brisbane? We're having bloody Baltic weather down here mate, with worse to come before Spring :argh:
I'm definitely out your way next Winter. Just curious to see if Carol's cooking is still as marvelous as I remember it (though I did add a special tin of peas at our last meal) :D

Carol's cooking is still marvellous. You'll be welcome next year Pete. Might know where to look by then. Still haven't had much of a chance to go swinging yet as I am still trying to get all the water points working properly.

Cheers

Doug

BigWave said:
Don't need gold, just great company and great cooking. That's :goldnugget:
I understand, but can help with the water points :beer:
Didn't mean to hijack this thread - sorry guys, but you gotta try her cooking :p

There's a positive about good food when it comes to lousy weather :) the only thing I've found to enhance great cooking is the beverage that you choose to wash it down with :) :Y: all good Pete hopefully one day I'll get to experience a culinary experience with Doug and Carol :beer:

Latest posts