General National Weather advice and information

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who has weather similar to the Adelaide hills east of mount lofty ? Maybe inland vic ? I would like to know because what the planting guide for Adelaide on seed packets and other plants says does not work up here. Had the first decent frost last night.
1560923968_img_20190619_091307.jpg

I dont bother planting in winter. In the hills of Gippsland vic. Somethings will grow but there that slow its not worth bothering with. We very rarely get frosts as were on top of a hill but the cold just slows everything down too much. Right now its a toasty 4 degrees. :fire:

You blokes can keep that. Down to 3 here but wont get much colder as it will all sink down into valleys.

This map is almost what I am looking for but maybe its more central italy than san francisco bay area in this location.
1560936760_images.jpeg.jpg
once I find my climate twin I can see what people grow in there back yards. Beauty of the internet :Y:

Goldfreak said:
This map is almost what I am looking for but maybe its more central italy than san francisco bay area in this location.https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/10082/1560936760_images.jpeg.jpg once I find my climate twin I can see what people grow in there back yards. Beauty of the internet :Y:

There should be a South pole where I am.

We live in sunny,moderate climates around Newcastle. It has been single figures overnight.... 8 and 9 degrees. We did have 1 night at 3 degrees. Days are 18 to early 20s. Gorgeous days.

Latest posts