General National Weather advice and information

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like more storms coming to S.A Vic N.S.W. area. Jan 10:00 am. for Western NSW

1483082480_screenshot_2016-12-30-17-45-00.jpg

I get the Jan bit but 10.00am ?? What week /day

Oops, found it, Friday the 6th. That's a pain I was & still am hoping for nice weather I'll be batching it and thought I'll try and get in a few hours. Hopefully it works in mine and everyone's favourite for some time on the ground.

Farout Wally that's a decent lump of ice, we got a bit of hail here too, a few large stones but nothing that big. Bummer about the windscreen. Hopefully there's no damage to your house mate.

I am on the North side of Sydney, it got absolutely hammered Wishful, luckily the house got through it ok Heath.

The windscreen is the cheap part to fix Silver, on the bright side, our two 4wds should get better fuel economy :lol: read somewhere that golfball dimples reduce air drag, so should be able to get at least a couple of extra miles per gallon.

Unfortunately my fibreglass sailing boat will go straight to the bottom of the ocean now as it is now full of holes. 8.(

Latest posts