G`day from beaky

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I signed up here a few days ago but I`ve been busy reading as many postings as possible.
I`m blown away how everyone is so helpful and obliging with advice and suggestions etc.
I`ve been keen to give detecting a serious try for some time now and did infact dip my toe in the water some years ago with my sons ML???? around Dunolly, Vic.
More of an archeologist than a gold prospector me thinks. Those guys sure had a lot of pistols in the 1800`s.
I live in Gippsland not far from Turtons Creek / Foster and so panning is possibly on the agenda when the weather warms again.
Look fwd to reading more postings. Cheers everyone, Beaky

Hey Jaros, thanks. Yeah I hope to do just that in the not too distant future, but probably when the weather takes up eh.
I`m getting a big enough kick out of reading all the posts on here for now :) cheers
Hi Beaky-have fun.

Hi kiwifred and thanks for that. mad house or not I`m glad to have found it. Fortunate too that I can spend as much time on here reading as I have been.
Of course a lot of it is going over my head, in particular the techie side of coils, signals, etc, but I`m keen to learn once I start swinging a decent machine.
Cheers Beaky
Welcome to the mad house Beaky.

Latest posts