Friday Night Quiz

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well my friends...I got 5 correct..and two glorious lucky guesses!... :cool: :lol:
You scored: 8 / 10

You scored 120 points.
The average score for this quiz: 5 / 10

all guesses for me

You scored: 2 / 10
You scored 30 points.
The average score for this quiz: 5 / 10

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :awful: :poop:

i had a go a few times with the friday night quiz and thats the first one i posted and the worst i've done :lol:

7.62marksman said:
Thats not good mate
Give me a ring if you want to chat
The State Bnk shut all the little shop agencies on the lower part of Yorke Peninsula so that took a lot of work away from my boss. Plus I was only only put on because some bloke that worked for us got caught DUI at Christmas time and so they took me on. Now the DUI bloke has his licence back now. And they aren't getting any money from job starter so by by to me.

Suck but that's ok. Another door will open.

Australian History in the Early 21st Century Match Quiz

10 questions

Australia is a very stable sort of place making it a very good place to live but infrequently newsworthy.
Here however are ten major news stories of the first decade of the 21st century.

Australia 2000s

Average

) Drag-and-drop the year from the right to the left, or (b) click on a right side answer box to move it.
An answer that turns yellow is the answer that will move if you click elsewhere.

https://www.funtrivia.com/playquiz/quiz3861232c33830.html

You scored: 4 / 10
You scored 60 points.
The average score for this quiz: 8 / 10

Latest posts