Friday Night Quiz

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You scored: 6 / 10
You scored 90 points.
The average score for this quiz: 6 / 10

Now then where's that cave ........... "Hello darkness my old friend .... I've come to talk with you again .....

6/10. Got a couple wrong that I thought I knew, got a few more right. Guessed about equal right and wrong for the rest.

You scored: 9 / 10

You scored 135 points.
The average score for this quiz: 6 / 10....OH..SO CLOSE!..Mrs Petrov...I recall the hullabaloo of her being taken off the plane at Darwin...but had forgotten the circumstances surrounding her attempted arrest and that,,,as I recall she lost her shoe when the ASIO guys wrestled her of the clutches of two KGB DUDES!...Damn it! Ken...otherwise you were down another Cup!...hehe :cool: ... :lol:

Whisp!...I love that song...and I love the sound of Silence..yet there is no such thing in the bush, when you are alone...there is always the sound of life...unspoken. :cool:

reefer said:
Whisp!...I love that song...and I love the sound of Silence..yet there is no such thing in the bush, when you are alone...there is always the sound of life...unspoken. :cool:

It's what needs to be sung as you enter the cave (again).

Seeing as you like it .... here is a version that I love.[video=480,360]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4[/video]

Whisp,Thanks for the song...hadn't heard that version before...powerfully delivered by this dude...Wishful...tough you have to go to the cave mate :8 and I respect the fact that you did not feel that you had to refer to Google...that is certainly my policy as well... mate! ;) ...Just sayn :cool:

Mackka said:
Yea 10/10 for 150 points. Happy Now.
Mackka
1627022056_oip.jpg

Latest posts