Friday Night Quiz

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You scored: 7 / 10
You scored 105 points.
The average score for this quiz: 8 / 10

I must confess though, its more that I remembered what I was doing at that particular time, which child was born, and where mrs d and I lived at the time, rather than having any particular knowledge about those topics. And the thugby one and the commonwealth games one were just guesses :)

You scored: 8 / 10

You scored 120 points.
The average score for this quiz: 8 / 10 ...Tut tut peoples... :lol: Old reefer eh...if it weren't for the race riots and flamn Rugby...I'd be in like Flynn for a Cup.. :cool: .

reefer said:
You scored: 8 / 10

You scored 120 points.
The average score for this quiz: 8 / 10 ...Tut tut peoples... :lol: Old reefer eh...if it weren't for the race riots and flamn Rugby...I'd be in like Flynn for a Cup.. :cool: .
About time i didn't have to give you a cup :lol: :lol:

Very funny Mr Quiz Master!... :lol: :lol: :lol: ...I thought you were off mining opals! :D

reefer said:
Very funny Mr Quiz Master!... :lol: :lol: :lol: ...I thought you were off mining opals! :D
Not yet mate have to do a dvo removal for someone but she is getting mucked around by housing
Cant do anything until i move her
Hoping for next week as the ute and van are loaded ready

You scored: 3 / 10
You scored 45 points.
The average score for this quiz: 8 / 10

To paraphrase from the movie "Jaws", we're gonna need a bigger cave.

Latest posts