Finds with Xterra 305

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today finds. Went detecting with sandta today and found some great things, we both found florins :D
1429172812_image.jpg
1429172859_image.jpg
1429172905_image.jpg
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Awesome to get Florins, that Sandta is a gun detectorist :) You guys were on a great patch! Sweet finds.

Ramjet said:
Great work LS. Congrats on the florin. Shame you didn't get a shilling. You would have had a full set. :D Looking forward to the vid.
Not sure I'm keen on you lot digging up my florins ;)
Thanks, video is uploading now and should be up tonight :D when i saw the silver shine at the bottom of the hole i freaked out, ran over and got sancta, shifted some dirt and there it was :D :D :D

When I find my first florin, I am going to leave it in the hole, jump, scream "silv in the hole", climb a shrub, jump out of it, tumble 3 times, run over to RJ, drag him over to the hole, and have him film, the moment it exits the dirt. Then hold it high in the air, kiss it, and shout bugger you Florin, you elude me no longer!

rocketaroo said:
When I find my first florin, I am going to leave it in the hole, jump, scream "silv in the hole", climb a shrub, jump out of it, tumble 3 times, run over to RJ, drag him over to the hole, and have him film, the moment it exits the dirt. Then hold it high in the air, kiss it, and shout bugger you Florin, you elude me no longer!
Wow i can't wait to see that :lol: :lol: :lol: Make sure RJ gets the whole thing on film :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: How long have you been detecting for? (that scenario sounds like something out of "diggers")

rocketaroo said:

Don't forget "ROUNDNESS IN THE HOLE!" :D

Ramjet said:
rocketaroo said:

Don't forget "ROUNDNESS IN THE HOLE!" :D
And hopefully it will be made of "stir" and its so old its "colon" :lol:

Sandta said:
It was a great moment ... The little bugger was so excited , he was shaking :p
The look on his face was priceless .
Got mine less than 5 mins later .... I felt exactly the same :lol:
I didn't think we were going to get anything but when you found the guns i knew there must be something left and there was. What a great day :D

Latest posts