Finally!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Finally pinged a nug, 2 actually for 0.15, Heatho's stoked! Had to zoom in as big as possible.:)
1406025493_20140722_175606.jpg

Nice slugs there Heath :cool:

I can zoom in even more on the iPad - man, they are cool crevice flattened nuggets??? You must be stoked that your efforts have broken the drought.

Let the gold flow !!

Congrats mate. If I were you though I'd probably still be at that patch trying to find the rest of them :lol:

Still grinning???? well done. Snow is too good down here to worry about fossicking. - 5 degrees here this morning and the kids are still walking to school in shorts - breed em tough down here.

Goodya Heatho. Glad you jagged a nice little piece or two. I'm back to GT after the Laanecoorie bash to stay for a few weeks to see if I too can open my account. He's hopin'. Once again, glad you opened your account.

Thanks again everyone, got another tiny one this morning. Still smiling. A lot of junk but fighting through it.

Hey PaulMarr, yes the new minelab, great little unit.

So awesome to see you break the ice in person this time out. I'll never forget you yelling out "HEATHO'S GOT GOLD!!!" that was priceless. :D

Hopefully much more to come now that the ice is well and truly broken!

Cheers,
Shauno.

It was a great feeling to be able to yell out "Gold", couldn't believe it, had to look at it 3 times to make sure it was. Could not have been happier mate. Hopefully we can snag a few more today.

Well Done Heatho, It's a great feeling finding the yellow stuff, I'm so jealous, I just got a new pro pack for my birthday from the hugs & kisses & are still to bag a nice bit of colour with it, although I've only been out twice since I got it,
cheers-mark

Latest posts