Finally!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Heatho!
Thats a great photo of the nuggs on the 50C coin, well done. I know what you mean about finding your first little piece of gold, for me it was initial surprise that I actual found one and then a little excitement. Then I figured if there's little ones around maybe there are some a bit bigger, so I got back into it with greater enthusiasm.
Hopefully we can both find some more of the gold stuff again now that we have a find under our belts.

Ian

IanSDC said:
Congrats Heatho!
Thats a great photo of the nuggs on the 50C coin, well done. I know what you mean about finding your first little piece of gold, for me it was initial surprise that I actual found one and then a little excitement. Then I figured if there's little ones around maybe there are some a bit bigger, so I got back into it with greater enthusiasm.
Hopefully we can both find some more of the gold stuff again now that we have a find under our belts.

Ian

Cheers Ian, I hope so too mate. A few bits now and then would be nice. Just enough to stop the mates from thinking I'm mad.... :)

Well done Heatho - I look forward to seeing more gold finds now that you have broken your drought! Ian

They say the hardest gold to get is your first piece. Well you done that now Heatho, well done. :)

Good on you heatho. It was nice to meet you. hope there is more gold to come.

Latest posts