Search my mum's land (near Forster NSW)!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For 35 years every local has insisted that my mums creeks had the most gold in the area back between the two big wars. id believe it, it seems to have all the tell tale signs of it including having several well known mines just over the hill (the big wonder). Mums finally selling the place and ive never had a proper look, id be happy for someone to take what they find. wed just like to know if all the years of talk were true. It's only a half hour to Forster NSW but there's plenty of room on the farm to camp, its 500 acres with several kilometres of bedrock creeks all easily accessed by car.
any ideas?
Sean

For 35 years every local has insisted that my mums creeks had the most gold in the area back between the two big wars. id believe it, it seems to have all the tell tale signs of it including having several well known mines just over the hill (the big wonder). Mums finally selling the place and ive never had a proper look, id be happy for someone to take what they find. wed just like to know if all the years of talk were true. It's only a half hour to Forster NSW but there's plenty of room on the farm to camp, its 500 acres with several kilometres of bedrock creeks all easily accessed by car.
any ideas?
Sean
Hey Sean,

My Dad has a property down that way and I was planning on visiting soon, I'd be interested in having a look! Send me a DM and I'll see when I can get down next

Cheers, Dan

any ideas?
Sean
Hi sean
I'm 2hrs away in Nelson Bay and was planning a week away in Forster from 17th - 23rd aug. I'd be keen to have a prospect around.
Left me know if you're interested or want to have a chat.
Darren

any ideas?
Sean
hi all, I hope this makes it to everyone, I couldn't see the reply to all button. Thanks for all the interest! im surprised. can we aim for late august?

Hi Mackka

Thanks for that, has the property been sold yet, if not would you Mother mind me going over there for a pan and detect session?

Yours in Gold
Stuart
gday Stuart, I go threw Tuncurry to the farm almost everyday. want to tag along one day? Sean

hi all, I hope this makes it to everyone, I couldn't see the reply to all button. Thanks for all the interest! im surprised. can we aim for late august?
any ideas?
Sean
Hi Sean its Glenn from Get Down and Dirty prospecting I Live very close to Forster and can tell u pretty quick weather u have any gold in the creeks ,I have just come back from a couple of farms in Landsdown area for some farmers and found nothing in the creeks but got some colours in the river there

any ideas?
Sean
Hi Malone, very nice of your mum and you to let us have a look around. I'm in Brisbane but don't mind the drive, could you please pm me with the details and contact Number..September sounds good...Cheers...Dave

Phil, how did you get that time? Is it google maps. a route planning app, or what?

Cheers.dave.

Yes Google Maps, first search the destination and then put in the starting point. it usually gives a couple of route options.

Latest posts