Erlistoun Station - Laverton W.A.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Domestic dog pee works great as well, I know a bloke that has trained his dog to pee on demand and he catches it in an old saucepan. He trapped two dogs 20 feet apart using it.

Bunch of comedians :lol:
Thanks for all the post offers, not sure how Aust post would like that but I suppose there is only one way to find out :D
and Northeast..fresh is best :Y:

I have had lures and bait posted before. If it is fresh (fresh is best) put it in a ziplock bag, then in another, then in another. Then Vacbag if you have one of those cheapie machines. Then in a cardboard box. put parcel in shredded paper or such so no on can rattle it around then wrap box in plastic and tape well. Do not write fragile on it as it seems an Aust post sport to damage fragile items. Post express as lately Aust post seem to be giving express good treatment. If you post regular it could do 3 trecks across Australia before it gets there.
It will get to MT in fine order and condition.

Thanks GT. honestly that sounds like a bit of a chore and thanks for the offers but nobody needs to go to that trouble, just if someone is coming over if they want...toss in a turd or two, if not no biggy.

If you have more than one dog, if you can do a quick taste test and just bring what you think is the nastiest one :Y: :D

You can can have my whole dog if you want. Just got home from work and cant even sit on the veranda an have a beer due to the smell. God damn smells like he has rolled in a whole pile of dead foxes. Tried spraying him with deodorant but still didnt work. :awful:

LoneWolf said:
:poop: I can just imagine Members running around telling their dog to please poop into the cup and NOT on my hand...
:trophy:

LW...

Now there was something about --------- and ----------........
Line just redrawn in sand.................

goldtrapper said:
LoneWolf said:
:poop: I can just imagine Members running around telling their dog to please poop into the cup and NOT on my hand...
:trophy:

LW...

Now there was something about --------- and ----------........
Line just redrawn in sand.................
Haha. It was funny, just extremely gross

Latest posts