Easter Trips & Travelling

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would cut muscle tissue and nerves, throw that shyte away and replace with carbon fibre but im not qualified unfortunately and it would probably be a permanent pain free fix so my company would go broke. Hope he can salvage something from that sincere best wishes.

RM Outback said:
Thanks NG :perfect: I'll be on the road Sunday and Monday and I'll be doing my best as always to avoid idiots, and that is very often :argh: long weekend, Covid19, Monday to Friday or Saturday.

You could always go by Ultra lite or a hang glider :eek: :perfect:

Me
I have travel papers to get thru the check point up the road
I am NOT going home and probably wont for a month or so as I usually work 4&1 this job is 5 days on and 2 one week and 6 & 1 the next I have been home since late October / early November plus I dont like driving on long weekends

Cheers Nanjim
Jim

Ridge Runner said:
RM Outback said:
Thanks NG :perfect: I'll be on the road Sunday and Monday and I'll be doing my best as always to avoid idiots, and that is very often :argh: long weekend, Covid19, Monday to Friday or Saturday.

I'm working on buying Charlie a Robinson R22 :) yeah baby take me home oh hang on a minute we'll just drop in here for half an hour :p we've all got dreams haven't we :lol:

RM Outback said:
Ridge Runner said:
RM Outback said:

I'm working on buying Charlie a Robinson R22 :) yeah baby take me home oh hang on a minute we'll just drop in here for half an hour :p we've all got dreams haven't we :lol:

I see some bloke in the US is making and selling mini Helicopters and mini planes and they do about 70/80 mph, that would get you across the gold fields pretty quick :Y:

Rockhunter62 said:
silver said:
goody2shoes said:
My car is staying in the carport and I am staying home,

Bugger going out

Goody

Same hear Goody.... cupboards full.... saving fuel too hey ! :p

You hoarding are you Silver? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers

Doig
Yeah Doug..... hoarding big time.... Silver..... mainly florins.
:p :money:

Latest posts