Easter Trips & Travelling

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how easy it is done mate been there done that 4 ribs broke punched lung shoulder broke in three intensive care near three months but that what u get for racing Harley Davidson at 200ks hr an something goes bang get well soon just tell me were your gold is and I'll look after it

I did the same on BMX (showing off to my kids) - 9 breaks and 3 dislocations (elbow was a shattered compound).
A bad jump ended me down into a rocky gully
Was told I'd never straighten my right elbow again, but with a LOT of red wine and serious force over many months, it's straight.
I went for a job interview in a 1/4 upper body cast - and won it :cool:
I guess there was a sympathy vote there :|
Take care mate - you'll mend.

Holy crap I dropped the front wheel of the farm honda 90 postie bike down a sudden opening of a fault line on a track. Bruised the south part heading nns over the handle bars and felt like my life was over lol but it's all temporary repairs good luck driver hopefully the next 2 weeks will feel better than the last 2.

Sorry to hear of your troubles DD, I wish you a speedy recovery mate, Anyone who has had a stack on a bike feels your pain, every tale about bike wrecks takes me back 40 years and I feel for you mate,

Get well soon, :flowers: :Y:

cheers for all the well-wishes people. :Y:
im currently going stir-crazy at zero mph going nowhere
a couple of tabs of codeine a day are keeping me reasonably mellow & grounded tho :playful:
Jaros, yes I need a laugh-guard to wollop people who make me laugh ... then the coughing .. it hurts :argh:
bottoms up to all the bad dad jokes here. youre a funny bunch of ####### :beer: :beer:
2nd beers to all those that have been there & been 'screwed up' :lol: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
the surgeon didn't look impressed at my comment 'when I come back next time you can just weld me up' :cool:

just remembered the 'no photo it didn't happen rule' ;)
this is where the surgeon slipped & tried to cut my head off :eek: :skull:
1556677128_shoulder.jpg

Latest posts