DRONE ZONE

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had the drone up a few times the past few days. Cant upload video with the slow internet and can barely upload pics to the forum.
Taken at Talisay Beach a small fishing village near the house of my friend Rick.
1567816696_f451462f-8325-464c-935f-79f9b4ccaf24.jpg

Chewy said:
Beautiful scenery nucopia, is it gold country out of curiosity?
Islands around that part of the Philippines are volcanic in origin, from what i have heard there are places that yeald silver.
Im nomgeologist and have no idea but the digger and I both thought that the area looks like it should contain gold with the very aboundant red soils every where.

Perhaps Crystals too being Volcanic... Beautiful area.. :perfect:

The Fire Fighters here have had major issues with Drones flying too close and when that happens, they have to suspend all water bombing activities until the Drones have gone... If caught, the authorities have promised the full extent of the law will be thrown at them and they are 'watching' social media for footage to appear ...

LW....

LoneWolf said:
Perhaps Crystals too being Volcanic... Beautiful area.. :perfect:

The Fire Fighters here have had major issues with Drones flying too close and when that happens, they have to suspend all water bombing activities until the Drones have gone... If caught, the authorities have promised the full extent of the law will be thrown at them and they are 'watching' social media for footage to appear ...

LW....
Bloody idiots, just makes it harder for everyone else :mad: :mad:

diggit said:
So you can fly over parks victoria managed 'public land' as long as you launch and land outside the boundary?

O:)

I assume that you are stirring the pot again. Besides they may just shoot you down while over their park and then you would be in the doo doo. I don't want to lose my precious toys, drones, detectors, etc.

Rob P.

Just a tad p/o atm,I ordered a Fimi A3 through Banngood on the 24/08,got a tracking number and receipt etc. Only trouble is the tracking never moved from the 1st day. They have agreed to refund me but apparently they are not the most quickest refunders on the planet. That was 4 days ago and still nothing, hoping I don't have to go through the c/c claim back process as that can take a while too.So in the meantime I'm out of pocket nearly $400-00 with nothing to fly.
Not happy Jan :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sometimes the 'Tracking' number they provide is fake IMO.... Happens to me often when I buy Minerals, especially from China-Taiwan-Malaysia ... You click on the number and it hasn't moved... Then, after weeks of waiting, with no movement on the tracking, the goodies arrive... :|
That's why I like the Ebay/paypal combo with their Buyer Protection. :Y:

LW....

Latest posts