DRONE ZONE

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mate you could make a really good living doing Unboxing. Or whatever you want.

Just don't loose that fun you have got in you.
So many start out doing ok then just get the " it's all about me " syndrome and loose it.

Is want to see episodes 2,3, 4, 5 and 6.
And no your missus wasn't taking the mickey out of you :D :goldnugget:

Cheers

Nucopia, what app are you using ? Just read a lot of negatives about the JJRC X app for android, hope you're not getting the problems others are reporting with it

xcvator said:
Nucopia, what app are you using ? Just read a lot of negatives about the JJRC X app for android, hope you're not getting the problems others are reporting with it
Using the JJRC X App. It works well on my son's phone, we were able to send the drone away 200 metres out over the lake with out any issues and could use the features of the app with out any apparent issues althrough we did not try using the way point feature..
I am using the JJRC X app on my ipad and I have only tried it once which did not work out well as the ipad was only running on 8% because I forgot to charge it before I left home.
I guess I really dont know if the app has any issues running through an ipad .. will have to test it and see..

I know it wont allow me to use the follow me function as my ipad if I try to use it the error message say not enough GPS signal or GPS signal is weak something like that..
Is there an alternative app out there ?

Latest posts