Deus 2017 finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great stuff Rocket, turned out be a great spot for the both of you. That 11" coil is perfect for the Deus, good coverage and depth, and light/nimble enough to get into the nooks and crannys (under bushes). :)

I'm aghast at it RKT, I forgive you ,... but the silver gods recon lift your game so you don't dig scrap and they will bless you accordingly. ]:D :Y:
]:D :cool: ]:D :cool: ]:D :cool: ]:D :cool:
that 50% silver pulls on the blade a bit hey ! ;)

Hi Rocketaroo.I still have my 1974 Technics SL turntable and it looks more modern than yours, but it is belt driven. I also have the SB 5000 speakers and an amp/receiver and they still all work today. I use the receiver to play movies on my LCD screen and play Credence Clearwater on the turntable. A workmate at the time bought B&O speakers{ Danish Brand} and rubbished my Technics , His lasted 2 years and mine I can pass on to my grandchildren. So the moral of the story is Japanese superiority.

Got a couple of hours this morn, using the new software on a patch of turf, that I have done 4 times before. I gave it another go, because the turf is moist again, and to try the updated software. I have wanted reactivity 2.5 ever since I got my head around the Deus. 3 chops signals short, and 2 is good, but doesnt quite cut it in the iron infested/trashy patches. 2.5 is sweet, the happy medium! I also ran descrim at minus 4.0. Much lower than minus 4, and I started to get chatter....but this is a site with BHP waste, coke, and iron, plus your normal city park rubbish. I am unsure wether negative discrim is a big bonus, but in less contaminated soil, you could get more depth from it. 2.5 is the best in this update, I will find more masked small silver with it. I also used an xy screen program, to switch-up to test iffy signals. I noticed a straight line for strong coin signals, with some elliptical lines. But when I checked a signal, that turned out to be iron....it was all elliptical xy lines. I still prefer the horse shoe graphic, but the xy screen maybe a good tool, for a deep iron check. Two thrips were joined, and I got one 1800s one, next to the 1916.
1489202792_20170311_110629_resized.jpg
1489202808_20170311_134848_resized.jpg

Killed it on the thrips Rocket, mostly .925 ones too! Haven't tried the v4.0 beta update yet, doing too good with the older software at the moment to risk changing things ar this stage. Hopefully the 1800's thrip cleans up well. ;)

Nice one RKT :cool: :Y: It's been raining florins lately :cool: :Y: another prime example there looks super crisp 8)
Looks like the rain finally broke through the thirsty grass, bit easier on the digging blade at least :)

Latest posts