Deus 2017 finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right GP?....The next generation will look back at this as the "good old days" when a nice mixed bag could be had, nary a coin let alone a target left when these blokes go through.

Hunting them to death here, it will be lean times, in not so many years I think. On that day, I will hang the Dues upon the wall, say "that will do silver-pig" and just remember :)
LOL

rocketaroo said:
Hunting them to death here, it will be lean times, in not so many years I think. On that day, I will hang the Dues upon the wall, say "that will do silver-pig" and just remember :)
LOL

Lean times around here already, I've flogged everywhere I can think of withing 10km...... Will have to start travelling further while I wait for my honey holes to replenish.

I've got high hoped for plenty of gold rings over summer on the beaches though. :)

I got 5c today....well maybe a late 1800s French 5 centimes, its pretty well cooked. RJ and I got a few hours, cleaning-up 2 of our sites. We both got silver quota, and the ring is marked .925 P.
1507867578_received_1201948809949643.jpg
1507867592_received_1201948603282997.jpg
1507867606_received_1201951079949416.jpg
1507867637_received_1201949809949543.jpg

Very nice old coin that,it will interesting to see what it is after you clean,plus fuel money and your mandatory silver coins :party:

Shame about the ring,but still more silver :)

You never disappoint :Y: but saying that I don't really know you that well :D

Nice pickings and it has given me a great X-mas idea :cool:

Going to use some of my earring loops and snapper sinker finds to make the Mrs a useful gift idea, maybe even file down some hook barbs and she will be pre-rigged for the holiday season. Mind you, she might need to get a couple of more piercings as the off-shore reefs can be high maintenance.

I think that is the most "cancerous" looking bunch of silver I have ever seen,the way that 51 sixpence is split is strange with it being so soft 8)

But the fact that you can still pull so many silver coins from anywhere let alone "hell's gate" is even more amazing :Y:

You could write a book about detecting when you are about to retire like Gary T Drayton from Florida even making more money than detecting itself :party:

The Kings reign continues :D

Had another go at the silver graveyard this arvo. The ring is heavyish, rang up 83, and it was deep. Its really stained, and pitted....but looks gold. I guess this park can kill gold lol I need to get some citric, and maybe I will get a hallmark off it. Lots of grubby silvers again, I have covered 3/4 of this section now.
1508053078_sillerds.jpg
1508053097_gollg.jpg

Latest posts