Deus 2017 finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a hunt in after work today, making the most of perfect weather! Hit a patch, that was my go to, when I first started. Was saying to RJ, I reckon there is a few small silvers in there, and no one has been able to get them out. Its true, nearly all the big stuff is gone, and I did manage to get a few smalls out :)
1505715648_20170918_125939_resized.jpg

1505715648_20170918_152959_resized.jpg

1505715648_20170918_152915_resized.jpg

More than a florinsworth all up there RKT ,.... top score so far today that I've yet seen !
:Y: :cool: :Y:

its just a stroll in the park really ;) with a jump to left....and then a step to the right, with my hands on a thrip, that was pinging ninetttttyyy five, its a silver rush, detecting is sweet pa a a a pain, lets do the silver hunt again, lets find much more thrips again!

Picked up some nice silvers there Rocket, had a big of a laugh at the "Way cool" button naming - probably language that's a bit ahead of its time. :D

How'd you go getting out through the doorway this morning lol bet your ears suffered ,..... some people be like that on a three count lol
O:) O:) O:) O:) O:) O:) O:)
O:) O:) O:) __ O:) O:) O:)
O:) O:) /...*....*...\ O:) O:)
O:) |...............| O:)
O:) O:) (......~......) O:) O:)
O:) O:) O:) ----- O:) O:) O:)
O:) O:) O:) O:) O:) O:) O:)

rocketaroo said:
that's 236 silver coins this year.
That's at least 220 more than I've got so far....Smashing it.

It boggles my mind thinking about it I reckon that might even be more than I've found ever. Take you the rest of the year to clean them haha. I wonder if anyone else is even close?

Latest posts