Deus 2017 finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did make other purchases at the garage sale.....burp :) into the big one right now.
1500980696_20170725_185444_resized.jpg

Sandta said:
Right'o
Give us some details ;)

Yep - don't make us hurt you :lol:

Those round fitties are in fantastic condition,the ground was very sweet looking after your new babies {)

I have now run out of words,a lot of people envy you :D

No I haven't - Bloody Hell You Are Good :party:

Today's haul = Over $200.00 + Silver :Y:

Are you interviewing for any new friends :lol:

Enjoy :Y:

Note - I just read that you bought them at a garage sale but I still won't change my post :cool:

Those spendables like the ones I found this week have been in the ground for quite a while which gives the finder even more potential satisfaction,nice little silver also :cool:

Good result :Y:

I reckon not worked out till you are down to you are on singles figures for the coin count. ;) Still getting a good number of predecs, though I know what you mean about that "done feeling", might be worth popping back to at a later date for a final cleanout. :)

They robbed the site of silver and left you plenty of pennies,that is a lot of pennies 8)

But saying that always good to get outside never really knowing what you might find :cool:

Nice old lead button or sinker if you need to go fishing :D

Bugga RKT,.... bet they never got em all though, no one ever does, just look at all the copper that was still there.
:Y: O:) :Y:

Latest posts