Deus 2017 finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 to 1 ratio :eek: silver to goldies - that tells me plenty.

The way we are going these days with improving machines and more punters coming in daily we had better hurry up before everything is gone 8)

To the victor goes the spoils :D just as long as it is me :Y:

Great hunt again :)

Sandta said:
I like the tank
You did pretty good
Thats an impressive amount of finds from a previously hunted site
You guys must have been crap in the begining ;) :lol:

I was crap! The little lead tank, is my fav find of the year :)

Found this keg tap earlier this year (missing its handle...or was it late last year?), on a great site....that we were asked to leave grrrrr lol Anyway, found this tap handle last week...drilled it out, shoved it on, and now its complete! Not a great match, but a cool way to combine two hunts, that were maybe a year apart, and from different sites :)
1499734504_20170711_103505_resized.jpg

That is a good idea giving you fond memories except for being giving the right foot of fellowship 8)

All you need now is the keg :lol: happy days :Y:

Sorry mate, your tap does have potential, maybe they all just need a bit of a polish up together so they match in lustre to help realise that potential in the best possible way ,... sort of trick the mind into believability if it can't be skull dragged there in any sort of short order. :D

3 sites today, 1st one zip, second one 3 silvers, few pennies, bbs etc I hadnt had my silver fix, so did an hour at a site, that I had taken alot from. Literally 4m by 10m patch. Went back, as I am hearing small silvers alot better now, the grass had been mowed....and I scored 7 silvers!
1499934949_20170713_162943_resized.jpg

1499934949_20170713_174914_resized.jpg

1499934949_20170713_175040_resized.jpg

Latest posts