Deus 2017 finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got out for a hunt with RJ today, summer nearly kills it for us, but we get the odd day where, we are both off, and it isnt too hot. My first cricket buckle, its not broken, should clean well, and bend back into shape. Was an enjoyable hunt, except my shoulders were giving me hell (lost my detecting fitness) bring on winter!
1486604038_20170209_122044_resized.jpg

Slam bam thank-you rocket man :lol: :lol: I think I'll keep my s#$ty little bent half penny and $2 to my self now :rolleyes:
Good to see you digging, top run :eek: 8)

Looking forward to seeing what that little lapel badge is.... :D

Good day out by the look of it...all i seem to find "relic" wise aside from the rubbish, is buttons or boot-strap buckles...the buckle looks sound.

Will you leave it as is after a clean, or do you think you will restore it as a 'keeper'??

Gypsy

Good to see you and Ramjet out swinging again, nice haul too; the stinking hot weather certainly puts a damper detecting.
Cheers, SinHof.

I will keep buckle as original, those silvers wont be cleaned S, I have enough clean ones now :)

rocketaroo said:
I will keep buckle as original, those silvers wont be cleaned S, I have enough clean ones now :)
Me too I recon RKT, only worth a dabble for fun now, unless I get legless bored ! :p

That was a good hunt
A few nice silvers and a ripper of a buckle too
Ye thats bloody filthy weather conditions
As for the hottest place .... we'll see :rolleyes:

The buckle was an excellent find Rocket, looks strikingly similar to my 1860's English Tour of Oz pin that I found. Good spread of pre-decs too, stay in the cool for the next few days. ;)

Latest posts