Darwin / Northern Territory (NT) weather

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice fire box KF 👍don't bother with the summer update burn the old girl to the ground 🍻

davent really sad to hear how tough life is in the tropics mate. Truth is you have grown soft 🤣 harden up you've got better weather than most places right now.

Heading off to the foot of Mt Buller tomorrow morning (bloody near freezing) to change out a shitter pan for a composting toilet, yey NOT 😅 For a good reason though wouldn't waste my time otherwise.

Bloody hell must be freezing over! In 22 years of top end living, I've never been this cold here!
Last 3 days have been cold at night and morning. It's 18 deg here but it feels much colder due to the wind. Supposed to drop to 14 overnight for a few days next week. Even during the day it's been a maximum of 28, but feels like 20!
Think I'll buy some ugg boots and a jumper!
When i worked on the wharves in darwin 1974 i used to go to work in trackies and football socks and a jacket but by 10 am i was down to stubbies and runners and no shirt, we used to get a frost on the ground ( climate change)😏😂👍

Nice fire box KF 👍don't bother with the summer update burn the old girl to the ground 🍻

davent really sad to hear how tough life is in the tropics mate. Truth is you have grown soft 🤣 harden up you've got better weather than most places right now.

Heading off to the foot of Mt Buller tomorrow morning (bloody near freezing) to change out a shitter pan for a composting toilet, yey NOT 😅 For a good reason though wouldn't waste my time otherwise.
Looking for nuggets i suppose? 😂

When i worked on the wharves in darwin 1974 i used to go to work in trackies and football socks and a jacket but by 10 am i was down to stubbies and runners and no shirt, we used to get a frost on the ground ( climate change)😏😂👍
Never seen a frost in Darwin or the Northern suburbs, maybe Humpty Doo or Katherine etc. But it was cold or cool all day for the last 3 days, including today, I havnt broken a sweat or used aircon for a week, in fact I had my heater on in the car dropping off my daughter 2 nights ago.

Mate I moved from Sydney to Tassie just before winter.. trust me.. it's not cold lol😅

Check out these temps in Qld..

Attachments

• IMG_06072022_210906_(900_x_1080_pixel).jpg
    IMG_06072022_210906_(900_x_1080_pixel).jpg
    594.2 KB · Views: 0
Bloody 14.5 degrees, feels like -8!

Lucky the Max is supposed to be 29, will feel like 24

Latest posts