Darwin / Northern Territory (NT) weather

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahaha, its really cooled us down, its kinda nice actually. Good practice for the one we,ll get this Thursday....

All the best with it. I went to Darwin after Tracey. Television coverage didnt do it justice. It was unbelievable. We worked on reconstruction of houses. They were concrete from floor to roof. I have been in the concrete ever since. Some people just dont learn. :|

I've really underestimated this one, its a pretty severe storm. Don't know how to upload video.

Stay safe Davent,
looks like it's doing a bit of damage around the place. Hopefully it'll lose wind speed quickly once it's over land and the minor flooding that comes with these things won't be too bad.

Have a few St Paddy's drinks and take care,
TGW.

davent said:
I've really underestimated this one, its a pretty severe storm. Don't know how to upload video.

Hey Dave, there is no way to upload video directly to the forum, it has to be uploaded to a youtube account and then linked to the forum.

Cheers

Hey Dave stay safe , my Daughter sitting it out in Nightcliffe and have just had window blown in and two trees down . Now bunkered in downstairs bathroom. Sent some video which is pretty bad , all best to you and family

Cheers

Big trees down, my street is blocked, will be for a while......lots of trees down. No real damage to my place, yet.....touch wood. I'll go take a few shots.

davent,

We know that you are a caring sharing type of bloke.....
But can you send that bloody little one out to sea....
So it doesn't come back bigger and badder.......
We don't want it here in the Nth West.......lol

Cheers Nanjim
Jim

Big trees down, my street is blocked, will be for a while......lots of trees down. No real damage to my place, yet.....touch wood. I'll go take a few shots.

1521259006_img_20180317_132508.jpg
1521259042_img_20180317_132353.jpg
1521259074_img_20180317_132249.jpg

Latest posts