Crypto in general

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep that was the time to load up on altcoins for sure.

Still opportunities out there for big gains, ie 1000% and more but harder to come by these days. The market might 10x from here or it may just double, it could tank, who knows. I'm not feeling a bear market as of yet tbh.

All I know is that the gains from crypto vs the stock market are like night and day.

A 20% return in a year used to be considered a great return.

In crypto If you don't get that in a week you could have reason to get annoyed :lol:

People are emotional, fear and greed, FOMO etc, in any investment strategy emotions are your biggest enemy.

I waited for the big dip with Shibu and now my wallet has 115 million of them and currently around 35% up so this is a long termer and I'm sure over time it will mature into a mainstream crypto, just remember dogecoin sat at the same level as Shibu for a long time then shotup and this new crypto is a take off so given time it will catch on. Now on inception this crypto had a market share of 17 billion on the starting price so when it finally gets back to that price it will get noticed and go forward from there.

Just go watch the grass grow for a few months and don't panic sell at any dip

But doge coin has dogs in it. Shiba has shit.?.
Whats your reasoning behind a meme coin, without utility, gaining mainstream acceptance.?

Its Market cap only accounts for the retail investors in on the pump n dump hoping for the moon IMO

Don't listen to Keitzy RC he said Doge won't go over .05c :lol: :playful: :inlove:
Ps.You are going to miss the boat on this one to Keitzy if you don't buy now mate :) :beer: :100:

Lol, I actually said it wouldnt go back over .05 mate, but it did it got nuffer alon on board tho, and millions of holders now who are are all HODLing hoping for big pumps.itll prob stay around. At a price, welp, I wouldnt be hoping for moon rockets on it.
Im just intrigued on ruddys reasoning behind shiba taking over and being accepted as mainstream.?

Coulda put your coin on MATIC, something with substance and value and doubled your money overnight *shrugs* meme coins to me are just like playing the pokies, or putting it all on red/black

Im not interested in the meme coins mate. I wish anyone well If thats what they want to buy tho.
my portfolio has nearly already recovered from the crash after buying the dip, and prices havent even returned to pre dip costings yet.

If Id bought shiba at .00004, Id still be 75% down ;). Pass.!

You're correct mate :Y: I'm about 60% down on my $500 and about 15% up on my $50 :)
There are some big things about to happen for shib token.
Shibaswap and the possibility of it being added to Robinhood are just two things.
The lows are already getting higher .
It only has to go to half a cent and I'm up 65k so this meme coin is well worth risking a few $ on wouldn't you think.:money: :beer:
I'm only new to the game and I know nothing but I do think all Crypto trading is like playing the pokies ,you just got to find the one that's going to payout :) :money:

If you're into Crypto sometimes there are coins one needs to be part of in a small way, a lot of chatter behind Shib and it's ranked #32, that has to count for something.

Bought 20m on Sunday at 0.0000098 and once I've covered the $200 it cost, I'll pull the $200 out and let it run then put the money into something else, rinse and repeat is the way to be involved with minimal risk, then the volatility won't worry you. Have fun becoming a millionaire :inlove: There's a right and wrong way of being involved in volatile investments, and just don't lose your passwords 8.( 8.(

Speaking of houses...

There was a house sold just down the street.

LOTS of attendee's to the auction passed by me on the footpath, some asked if I wanted to sell?

We are on a corner and properties are selling fast in our area.

I offered it up at $1,000,000 in Bitcoin.

The guys laughed, and I told them it was cheap depending on when they bought their Bitcoin ..... their faces changed when I said it may cost only 15-20 Bitcoin.

Current value is about $720K-ish

Life is getting interesting again, bought BTC at its very bottom recently.

I cant say just how much I bought, it is a State secret to some extent, but I can say it was less than my kids lunch money... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now Kato has an account with an exchange also, lets see what happens now ;)

Id be happy to take BTC payments for anything these days my house.? Id gladly take 20 BTC :lol:

Latest posts