covert gold mission.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
How many have you have got up in the morning with all good intentions of going to work but have found that you have turned left instead of right and arrived at the destination of your interest? ;)

Dan84

Haha i found myself fighting a round-a-bout the other morning, thats what inspired the post. Even just to go for a quick look down a creek.

Dan84

I wish I had that luxury, no ducking off in my job. However I have dreamt about chucking everything in to lead a nomadic lifestyle just travelling and stopping when and where I want to. I guess they call that retirement! :lol:

Livin' the DREAM :) A couple of my friends have done that recently at the age of 55. The best move I think. Do it while you're young enough to enjoy it properly.
Twapster said:
I wish I had that luxury, no ducking off in my job. However I have dreamt about chucking everything in to lead a nomadic lifestyle just travelling and stopping when and where I want to. I guess they call that retirement! :lol:

Yep id rather shovel a couple cubic metres than do house work.
I got 16 years till i kick the kids out to go romping around Australia with the mrs...lol

Latest posts