COULDN'T BELIEVE MY LUCK

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:D :D :D Thanks everyone! It's great to see so many good sports :Y: :Y: "Shared joy is a double joy; shared sorrow is half sorrow.
Another big thank you to Detect A Den and congrats to the other winners on the weekend. The bloke that won the detecting competition, apart from being an all round stand up guy, donated his charity prize money to Beyond Blue, couldn't think of a better cause if you ask me. Thanks for the stickers mate, wish I caught your name although I think I was still in shock. It's great to see prospecting doing a little bit of good for the community, keep up the good work Detect A Den and every one else too for that matter. Cheers and beers :Y:

Most of us get the detector and then go out and dig holes. Nugs Money you look like you've grown up digging holes. It's great to see the prize going to someone who apreciates it.

A word of warning though. It rarely stops at one detector, then there's the pick, the spade, the partners gear, the camping gear etc etc. You're in trouble because you sound like you're already hooked and you've not swung it yet :)

Hahah, cheers Moneybox, it only took a couple of flecks of gold in an old tin pan about a year ago for full blown gold fever to set in...
Now at least 4 pans, 2 sieves, 2 sluices, pump, buckets, diggers etc reside in the shed. Prospecting equipment seems to breed like rabbits, maybe if I put all the gear in a room and play Barry White or something I might get a gpx out of the mix ;)
My goal is to get enough yellow to make a couple of rings, hopefully with the detector it might speed things up, although it might also slow me down as I have only been researching information relevant to what I have been doing, so a big learning curve is ahead I presume .

Latest posts