COULDN'T BELIEVE MY LUCK

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'll try to keep this short but.... Paint me green and call me Gumby! I won a bloody gold monster 100 from Detect-A-Den on the weekend! Bloody legends, bloody ripper! So it went down like this.....Detect-A-Den was holding a state of origin event down at a local beach near my place, there were competitions, demos, sausage sizzle etc. We were only there a minute before my old lady was buying raffle tickets, 2 bucks each or 3 for 5. We didn't have enough cash to get 3 so we got one each. After an entertaining few hours of watching the competitions they drew the raffle and would you believe it good old pink 52 was called. I think an accidental f*@#$ off slipped out as I stumbled toward my new detector!! Thanks heaps Detect-A-Den, you guys and girls are gold! Goes to show any one can win, you just gotta be in it to win it.
Anyone that wants to know more about the gold monster, feel free to PM me with any questions. I might start up a gold monster thread soon.
Cheers and beers, NUGS.
1496837159_nignog1.jpg

Cheers Marksmen, Mate i was ecstatic!
Would have been a while before i could have got into the detector game!

Thanks Eldorado! Really looking forward to taking it for a proper swing!
Will be sure to post my results :Y:

:Y:Thanks chewy. :Y:

Hhahahah! nucopia that was bloody perfect! I got i real nice chuckle from that! Cheers mate :D

Yes we never know what tomorrow might bring :)

New members Finds Thread - Nugs Money Gold Monster Finds - Look forward to it O:)

Congratulations :Y:

Latest posts