CGS - Teknetics Delta 4000 Finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cashgoldsilver said:
Thanks for your support fella's :) it is nice to know that someone cares {)

I think that I have just been "voted" the most unpopular member here on Prospecting Australia by - :brokenh:

I have finally made it to number one - Boom Baby :party:
So says Mr Popular, Number One Baby :p :p :p
:party: :party: :party:

Very nice, those pathways are always good for a good spill people in a rush with towels crunched up then they throw them around themselves forgetting they had coins, rings and other things inside... Woop woop... :)

Decent amount of coins!

I was wondering those brown 50 cents, 20 cents, 10 cents...If clean them, would they go silver again or chrome is off so it will be bare copper?

caparobertsan said:
Decent amount of coins!

I was wondering those brown 50 cents, 20 cents, 10 cents...If clean them, would they go silver again or chrome is off so it will be bare copper?

Hello Capa :)

I have a top line Lortone tumbler for cleaning my coins and as you suspect the "silvers" lose there luster revealing their copper content.

It depends on how long they have been buried especially in anything salty but my tumbler cleans them more than enough to be "laundered" at the self check out,but no they never shine again :(

Thanks for asking :Y:

cashgoldsilver said:
caparobertsan said:
Decent amount of coins!

Hello Capa :)

I have a top line Lortone tumbler for cleaning my coins and as you suspect the "silvers" lose there luster revealing their copper content.

It depends on how long they have been buried especially in anything salty but my tumbler cleans them more than enough to be "laundered" at the self check out,but no they never shine again :(

Thanks for asking :Y:

If you use a stainless steel pot scrubber they go Shiny again... :) :Y:

Try shining a 5c piece with a pot scrubber 8) just buy a quality tumbler and collect another pirates badge after you clean and launder your coins at the self check out :cool:

Ok you can return the shine to "some silver coins" but why would you both.

Thanks for your post,I stand partly corrected :D

Yesterdays afternoons pick and drive effort :party: and with the worlds biggest ever gigantic pocket spill the day before I am plenty satisfied with my 2 day effort :Y:

1499242411_img_0693.jpg

Thanks for looking :) I love ya all {)

B5MECH said:
cashgoldsilver said:
Yesterdays afternoons pick and drive effort :party: and with the worlds biggest ever gigantic pocket spill the day before I am plenty satisfied with my 2 day effort :Y:

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/4429/1499242411_img_0693.jpg

Thanks for looking :) I love ya all {)
Well done cgs :cool: :Y: ...Have you tried the sea hunter yet :eek: ...Don't forget to lube the O" Rings before you submarine it :eek:

Yes I have buddy,but I quickly realised that I need to choose the weather better being the tide out and low swell,try walking and swinging into moving water 8)

Plus it is still school holidays here with way too many rubber neckers staring at you all day long :N:

I hope to find more favourable conditions next week with more favourable tides on the way :Y:

Thanks for asking :)

Nothing more fun than a run on the coins on the beach, especially when you come across an exposed "coin line" horizon after a bit of erosion. Will be interesting to see how the Sea Hunter goes. Personally I found the the very similar Infinium a very seep seeking detector, though it did have a love for pia bobby pins and very deep tent pegs. ;)

My last 3 hunts :party: ending lastnight.

1499506941_img_0703.jpg

Hard yards but that is what it takes sometimes to get that - Boom Baby Feeling :lol:

My first piece of jewellery for a while,an Italian made .925 silver hoop earring {)

2 days off then back into the grind :cool:

Thanks for looking :)

When you hit that perfect spot they'll all be like that but in piles of 10 cgs.
nice hoop ear ring.
:Y: :cool: :Y:

golddiggerart said:
mmmmmmm Goldies..... Gotta love seeing them like that, all sorted and in rows... :) Makes for some good viewing.... :D :Y:

Thankyou very muchly kind Sir :lol: but I noticed that the "coin line" is a little uneven,I will use my ruler next time :cool:

My apologies 8) and I promise I won't do it again :lol: your Honour :Y:

Latest posts