CGS - Teknetics Delta 4000 Finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your doing as good as I did when I gave it a go cgs, so now you just need to best that lot and you got me beat mate ! :Y:

Nice hunt when the goldies are mostly two bangers :cool: :Y: ...sometimes that's all I chase cgs :rolleyes: and silver :cool: :Y: :p
Shame the shell hasn't got SHELL stamped on it :rolleyes: ...I've got letter punches :lol: :lol: :Y:

The fruits from yesterday afternoon hunt.

I wanted to post lastnight but I couldn't get online - computer said no :lol:

1498521940_img_0657.jpg

I was very hopeful again with the US 1 cent copper coin ringing at 66,the same a gold but no 8.(

The little piston rang at 84 with me hoping for silver,but no again 8)

But saying that,it is always a treat be outside especially near the beach :cool:

Thanks for looking :)

Doin alright for that part of the world cgs, must be something a little more substantial laying in wait for you there for sure ! :Y: :D :Y:

Last weeks finds 8) were so minimal that I was thinking about changing my name :(

1499161359_img_0691.jpg

I thought that I could call myself Slim Pickings :lol: but then on Monday something unusual happen - Boom Baby {)

1499161535_img_0689.jpg

On Monday for 3 hours I had only found $3.06 8.( with dark quickly approaching I head up a 4' wide gun barrel straight 50m long sandy path to the beach,about 35m in it happened :party:

I had found a "huge pocket spill" from a "huge pocket" or something and it was in a 4' x 4' area (the path was 4' wide)

I had my pin pointer with me which I don't usually use being in the sand,with the dark upon me I was poking it in as quick as I can collecting my best ever "pocket spill" in 10 minutes my day had been redeemed :lol:

Thanks for looking :)

Thanks for your support fella's :) it is nice to know that someone cares {)

I think that I have just been "voted" the most unpopular member here on Prospecting Australia by - :brokenh:

I have finally made it to number one - Boom Baby :party:

I love this forum but it isn't easy :lol:

Latest posts