CASTING: Television Show Seeks Fearless Treasure Hunters!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recon we should put our heads together and put up a PA team of like minded travel ready enthusiasts hankering for adventure regardless of any trifling dangers involved. ]:D :party:

Redfin said:
DropBear said:
Really? Gmail............ I wouldn't trust this...

I think you will find Danielle was also casting director in the show "Aussie Gold Hunters" which played on the discovery channel.
, and has was active on the forums during its airing.

Well if that's the case that's just p155ed me off, could've used a few manners and said G'day at a minimum.

Wishfull said:
DanielleTVCastings said:
Hi there!

My name is Danielle and I work in Development for an award-winning television production company based in Manhattan. We are currently developing a new series which will follow various treasure hunters as they search for Incan Treasure.

I am reaching out to the Prospecting Australia community because we are searching for treasure hunters to participate in this project. We are looking for fearless and dedicated hunters that are willing to take us along on their journey! We would love to see if anyone from this site is interested in applying or has recommendations for people we should reach out to.

To hear more more about this project, please email us at [email protected].

Best,
Danielle

Gmail really. ....smells fishy to me.
lmao its ok mate i have a gmail account and i think i am ok
well i was last time i looked :8 :8 :8 :8 :8 :8 :8

I think I would like to watch a show like that survivor meets the PROSPECTOOORRR. Getting 1 of your loader wheels stuck in a mine shaft or your ute stuck in a dry creek bed or machinery going clunk bang all in one episode was okay, but cmon guys we could do most of that before brekky. I say challenge our adventure side.

Redfin said:
DropBear said:
Really? Gmail............ I wouldn't trust this...

I think you will find Danielle was also casting director in the show "Aussie Gold Hunters" which played on the discovery channel.
, and has was active on the forums during its airing.

That was actually Diana doing the Aussie show, so no Danielle is a different producer must be totally different but sort of the same. :)

Sure I'll do it. As long as you don't need experience or for me to supply equipment that's younger than myself.

DeepThoughtCycle said:
Hey count me in. Ill do it. Id love to see General Hercules on there. HE can sing too.

DTC your the go anywhere do anything type of guy by the sounds of it.

Ist Recommendation:

Two idiot Americans who stared in 2 seasons of 'Jungle Gold' would be great candidates for this proposed TV show. These guys know nothing about gold mining, spend other people money like there is no tomorrow and went to Ghana to mine gold...a country that makes it illegal to mine gold if your not a Ghana citizen. They found some gold then got riobbed and they had to flee the country in disgrace. Two upstanding lads from Utah who are so bad they are funny.

2nd Recommendations:

The ex US Marine Corp prospector from 'Devils Canyon' who swims naked across a flowing river in freezing conditions and spends 98% of his time bitching about how hard it is to be a prospector but forget to mention that no-one twisted his arm to be on the show.

3rd Recommendation

Todd Hoffman from 'Gold Rush'. He can sing (quite well actually) and runs his mining operations in the Yukon and then Oregon on intuition and a group huddle-prayer.

Danielle, these fellows are exactly the ones you want. :)

nucopia said:
Thanks for the giggles guys
My vote goes to general Hercules :Y:
]:D

According to the general he was originally going to be the star of Aussie Gold Hunters but was dropped at the last minute, I don't think he was very happy about it either.

Latest posts