CASTING: Television Show Seeks Fearless Treasure Hunters!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi there!

My name is Danielle and I work in Development for an award-winning television production company based in Manhattan. We are currently developing a new series which will follow various treasure hunters as they search for Incan Treasure.

I am reaching out to the Prospecting Australia community because we are searching for treasure hunters to participate in this project. We are looking for fearless and dedicated hunters that are willing to take us along on their journey! We would love to see if anyone from this site is interested in applying or has recommendations for people we should reach out to.

To hear more more about this project, please email us at [email protected].

Best,
Danielle

Here you go Danielle ...................... this bloke I reckon would take you on a journey you would find hard to forget and has plenty of promos up there to show his many talents :) He's as colourful as is his language

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m83Z56rsdLs

And another that shows his house :Y:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEt3H9WzdVU

But I hope your not Dianna Pepper LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHN5BJCDHGo

PS I have to ask where does the fearless come in ? Like would you have to fight the ancient armies of the Incas in the quest for treasure and do the Indiana Jones bit ? I have a whip .................... just need to check with the wife if I can borrow it :eek: Have a set of chaps also but just never been on a horse with them :p

Wouldn't mind seeing a link to the said companies website.

Seems odd this info isn't included in the original post?.

:eek: :eek: :eek: This sounds like a plot to steal my gold that I may or may not have found :eek: :eek: :eek:
Nice one Dianna, get me to do the work and you steal the profits, what would make you think I'd do a TV show over it :rolleyes: that's like admitting I found a Pyramid in Australia, the magic word of the day would be Treasure Trove :rolleyes: Melting gold and pouring it into the ground in the shape of nuggets is my business not yours ;)
Nice easy way for you to become rich and famous without doing the work hey :rolleyes: You need to change the title from fearless to silly suckers 8) It's a little misleading :rolleyes:
Maybe you should stick to making shows about fat people loosing weight or weirdos that get married randomly :eek: here's an idea that would win an Emmy how about fat people that get married to their third cousin while dating animals that have complex problems while driving a bus around the world that also floats 8) in the midst of being stuck in a Jungle selling fish and chips while they eat maggots, witchery grubs and poison berry's :eek:
Dam I'd watch that 8) 8) 8) Maybe I should be a producer :lol: :lol: :lol: If you steal my idea I want 40% of everything ;)
Not Negotiable :D :Y:

I wouldn't be sending them any info.

Do they have an actual website? That website will allow you to verify the domain used in their email.

Most legitimate companies do not use gmail.

If they buy me a 7000 and pay my return airfare and accommodation to go over chasing Incan treasure , count me in.

DanielleTVCastings said:
Hi there!

My name is Danielle and I work in Development for an award-winning television production company based in Manhattan. We are currently developing a new series which will follow various treasure hunters as they search for Incan Treasure.

I am reaching out to the Prospecting Australia community because we are searching for treasure hunters to participate in this project. We are looking for fearless and dedicated hunters that are willing to take us along on their journey! We would love to see if anyone from this site is interested in applying or has recommendations for people we should reach out to.

To hear more more about this project, please email us at [email protected].

Best,
Danielle

Gmail really. ....smells fishy to me.

DropBear said:
Really? Gmail............ I wouldn't trust this...

I think you will find Danielle was also casting director in the show "Aussie Gold Hunters" which played on the discovery channel.
, and has was active on the forums during its airing.

Redfin said:
DropBear said:
Really? Gmail............ I wouldn't trust this...

I think you will find Danielle was also casting director in the show "Aussie Gold Hunters" which played on the discovery channel.
, and has was active on the forums during its airing.
Woops. Hope you are right. Just seemed a little suspect Gmail etc. :rolleyes:

Latest posts