Brisbane Weather Updates

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Long johns 2 pairs of thick socks and Thermal Hunting Boots???

Put more clothes on or you will freeze to death :lol: :lol:

Goody :)

Rockhunter62 said:
One minute you are whinging about how hot it is then the next it's how much rain you've had. We'll be lucky to 60mm of rain for the year and 40+ is standard.

Cheers

Doug

...........this is Australia......... :) :clap:

Got naught yesterday, storm split and missed us, but this arvo :Y: :Y: 75mm in about 30mins :inlove: Tanks are full again.

Rockhunter62 said:
One minute you are whinging about how hot it is then the next it's how much rain you've had. We'll be lucky to 60mm of rain for the year and 40+ is standard.

Cheers

Doug

That's tough, thought 150mm in a year was bad when we had the farm in the 90's drought and now you're sending your 40+ to us next week, 40+ & 90% humidity, that's ]:D ]:D

Mackka said:
Lucky buggar Jaros I am north of you and we only got 10 mm but I am grateful for that.
Mackka

It's very hit and miss. Was watching the storms come through on the radar sliding by south of us.
We got zero this time.
The forecast is for potential of more storms today and tomorrow so I'm keeping fingers crossed.
The 34mm we got the other day filled all our water tanks nicely (as expected) and some moisture in the grounds but still nothing in the dams.
Hopefully it'll be our turn next with a bit of luck, we generally need 50mm or more to get the water running into the dams.

Latest posts