Brisbane Weather Updates

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big swell predicted for Sunday and Monday from Snapper all the way down most of the NSW coast.Newcastle is set to have 15 to 18 footers from tomorrow morning, don't know if i got a big enough board to surf it, only got a 6 and a 6'4 but if i had enough $$$ i would be getting the 1st flight out of Melbourne.

Yeah NSW are copping it in some area's too, I see on the news that Kiama copped it, used to live near there, top spot Kiama.

cecc said:
Yeah NSW are copping it in some area's too, I see on the news that Kiama copped it, used to live near there, top spot Kiama.

Ya not wrong there Cecc Kiama is a beautiful spot. Only had 8mil here since 8 O'clock last night. Could do with another 100 won't happen this week though according to the forecast

Gold Coast over last 36 hours has had more than 200 mm and the northern rivers more. Plenty of erosion on all Gold Coast beaches that are exposed , and also in some areas of the northern rivers of New South Wales . First time will be using the ctx . Wish everyone luck

I don't know about Kiama , but up the hill at Robertson its torrential and strong winds all last night and now (5am) still going strong.
BUT the XP is charging in the kitchen to hopefully, get down the beach tomorrow.

The park across the road with all the trees smiling, the garden and lawn sponging up the water--beautiful.
So far 7.4 ml rain overnight and this morning up till 1155 with some more to come.
What a beautiful break from the arid conditions we have had in town for months on end. Still no signs of breaking the drought until late October-approx. 25th.
Bliss. :goldnugget:

My tanks are empty :argh: And I'm to tight to buy water so have been pumping bore for the last couple of months..Rain always seems to go around my property for some reason.Washing down a few rums Jaros and watching the storm part as it goes over my house :lol: :lol:

Had bad storm and hail Friday night, a shower yesterday, but not much today,

But it looks like we might get a bit more later today,

Goody

1559609748_winter_in_brisbane.jpg

:(

Latest posts