bogans creations

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mrs Silver wants to know exactly how old is your Mrs ? :lol:

Mrs Silver loves it,... just recons the dates threw her a bit. :D

I'm sure if someone is looking for a matching set, that's exactly what they will send you bogan,... what weight of silver would be paying the labour costs(not including the postage at all, as I know that would have to be cash),... you would be needing two weights 50% and 92.5% I suppose, or are you looking at a cash only, not silver weight system of payment ? :D

either 50% or 92.5% will be the same cost for common dates and you would be looking at $80 plus postage- for low mintage or rare dates the price would be dependant on the coin cost

I would be open to silver trades but cash would be preferable

i hope i answered your question correctly

All good bogan ,.. what state(grade) would the coins have to be in if supplied to you to be made up so that they end up as nice as yours, and do they have to be cleanskins or is there any limitation to what you can resurect with any of the different types of residues that we find attached to any of our ground find silvers when detecting, or ,..do you prefer the store bought coin look for the ones you work with ?
Sorry mate, it's a bit of a long multi question. :D

I can use most coins. the only limitation i have is that they cannot be worn/bent or have deep cuts/scratches as i can only sand/polish so much before details starts to disappear. store bought is the best but has the highest price tag

All really nice bits, those rings are amazing, outstanding!

Definitely cool enough to sell on etsy.com

Cheers,
Laurence

funny you should mention etsy, i have started a store under Coin Rings SA. also on Facebook under the same name

I reckon you would have no trouble getting the ball rolling if you made and put up a selection of some common ring sizes on etsy. A set of pics of those rings on an etsy page would get some interest going.

I have a medallion style old Swedish coin ring in a common size I bought from a mate who has them made in South America. It only fits my middle finger & I don't care because I love it and it looks good on that finger and it gets comments.

If people love it they'll wear it on whichever finger it fits.

Cheers,
Laurence

Here is one a made today from a 1933 farthing
7FFC91D2-2207-4EAE-8591-6E0531B747AA_zpspzxhdlvx.jpg

6DE6602D-6218-4755-B7C3-D6346D2624D2_zpseorjxsd7.jpg

im going to have to start ripping the place apart, i have been looking for my sixpence and still cant find em :mad: .
i now there here somewhere so will pm ya as soon as i find them. :)

Latest posts