Beaufort Victoria maps

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
G'day Folks, I'm looking for some maps etc of historical alluvial workings around Beaufort and surrounding areas - does anybody have anything? I tried GeoVic but it seems to be down.

Cheers

Hey Oz-gold,

I probably have the same map as Beagleboy....Go and get yourself a Doug Stone Beaufort gold and relics map for $15. It has a huge amount of surrounding area shown which should help out. I only got mine a few weeks ago and am yet to get out there but very soon. Good luck with it

MJB said:
Hey Oz-gold,

I probably have the same map as Beagleboy....Go and get yourself a Doug Stone Beaufort gold and relics map for $15. It has a huge amount of surrounding area shown which should help out. I only got mine a few weeks ago and am yet to get out there but very soon. Good luck with it

That's the same map I have.

Thanks guys, much appreciated... I'll give it a crack ?

Does the map you guys have look like there's some good spots out there?

Plenty of good spots on there mate, nearly too many. You could spend a few days just driving around looking at them all..
1416788021_photo-0247.jpg

This an example of part of it, the red shaded areas indicate old workings and leads...always a good place to start looking

Picked up the Doug Stone today! Wouldn't mind trying to get permission to get on some private land ?

Tell me about mate...I'm chompin at the bit to get out there.

Warm and dry this weekend and I got a slow week of work next week...I can feel a sickie coming on :D

hahaha you crack me up.... mate weve had between 12-24mm here in the alst two days gunna take a few hot days to be good for drywashing :(

Tantrum.gif

Don't know about you guys (MJB/GD@) always having a dig dig dig at something ....... only too happy to join you but probably have to be after Christmas now .......
Cheers T.

same for me... probably jan when i get back from qld have to stay local. id love to see your sdc run over the tailings tom

So what your saying GD is that it needs to be a sluicing highbanking sort of trip instead of the dryblowers?? Happy with that.

We have had a little bit of rain but nothing near what your saying

ha ha Kman...what would your boss think of that?? :D :D

Go for a sniff and find a good spot for us ;)

Latest posts