Bathurst??

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am sitting here at 1:30 in the morning watching Bathurst 12hr race On YT, and it's full of Merc's and Aston's etc, where's the Fords and Holdens ?

no its all about the tyres Pirelli sponsor the race and is a giant test for their product they test different compounds and tyre designs touring cars are :Y: a lot better to watch

I was in Bathurst for 3 hours on Friday morning. Did not even realize it was on. No bigger crowd than normal but there was a couple of extra odd balls walking around than the normal bathurst folk. I did think that it was strange seeing 4 blokes in woolies filling the same shopping cart with chips, coke and other good healthy food though. :p

Jaros said:
Sheeawww IS. :perfect: :heart:

I love watching the F1 and the Le Mans 24hr is pretty good but Bathurst just gets me, I miss the cars from the 60/70's, Someone was selling an XB GT Coupe over here last month, If I had the money I would of loved to have bought it.

Ridge Runner said:
Jaros said:

I love watching the F1 and the Le Mans 24hr is pretty good but Bathurst just gets me, I miss the cars from the 60/70's, Someone was selling an XB GT Coupe over here last month, If I had the money I would of loved to have bought it.

and then there was the Isle of Man :eek:

bicter said:
Ridge Runner said:
Jaros said:

and then there was the Isle of Man :eek:

Yeah, those Guys are nutz, I have seen that coarse, Not for the faint hearted.

Latest posts