Back track device

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as I know, the original small, circular Bushnell BackTrack GPS gadgets haven't been available new for about 5 years or more. There was a subsequent square orange-coloured version, but I don't know whether that's still available either. You could try Cash Converters or eBay/Gumtree I guess.

Or maybe use your phone with an app, if it has a GPS chip in it.

As far as I know, the original small, circular Bushnell BackTrack GPS gadgets haven't been available new for about 5 years or more. There was a subsequent square orange-coloured version, but I don't know whether that's still available either. You could try Cash Converters or eBay/Gumtree I guess.

Still available - no idea where one would buy in Adelaide, but there's plenty of them on eBay.

https://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=bushnell+backtrack&_sacat=0

I found them not that accurate as it always pointed to the rhside of my vehicle, i think the one i have now is an etrex and works well back tracking

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts