B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are slaying it :party:

Whether we like it or not we have to travel if we want to continue to find the good stuff,after we pick our local area bare travel we must 8)

Good effort :Y:

Danny13 said:
Your building up a decent container load , thought about your next detector?
Not sure if I'll go for a 45 or the sdc or should I go a 5... :rolleyes: ...It could be the hardest decision ever Dan :eek:
But I'd like to snap a second hand Pro for Swampwaterhunting for summer :eek:
Ahhh bugger....thought I'd decided on what but here we go again :lol: :Y: But I could use a bigger satellite dish :rolleyes: Hmmmm :eek:

cashgoldsilver said:
You are slaying it :party:

Whether we like it or not we have to travel if we want to continue to find the good stuff,after we pick our local area bare travel we must 8)

Good effort :Y:

Thanks cgs :cool: :Y: .....That was a five minute walk :D ......correct cultivation is the key ;) :Y: :lol:

Have a word to RJ mate , has a really good collection of detectors , helped me out when I first joined with my questions . I guess it depends on what you want to use it for.

golddiggerart said:
Nice one B5 the way the ring is pressed like that would suggest it is silver.....Woop ring a ding ding mate. :)

Thanks gda :cool: :Y: Starting to wonder where the rings had gone :party: :rainbow:
Just gota get me some Gold ones now :lol: :Y:

silver said:
92.5% George VI 6d and ring
mucho moolah ,..... ahhhh doing well B5 !
:Y: :cool: :Y:
Thanks silver :cool: :Y: Last and one of only two targets on a flyby walk through too :eek: :Y:
Lesson number 6964.....Never use a popper on a PD :/ ....EVER..... :lol:

Heatho said:
Nice mate, well done. :Y: :)

Thanks Heatho :cool: :Y: Gota get back on the PD trail but that rain seems to keep blowing out to sea :/ No wonder the sea level is rising :lol: :Y:

ktmman said:
That gold ring has to be out there for you B5. Just do what silver does and invisage it happening,and it will...eventually :p

Thanks K :cool: :Y: I'll try that ;) :lol: Maybe it's time to update the Lucky Shrine :p
1507107423_shrine_001.jpg

:eek: OOooooommmmm......OOooooommmmm......OOooooommmmm......OOooooommmmm
:lol: :Y:

. :eek: ...Bugger ... :| ...The shrine was a major overload..... :( ....Went for a run and..... 8.( ....My little buddy Timmy wanted to sleep.... :eek:
Ambulanced immediately to the emergency room........ :| .....Administered C.P.R but no pulse.... :/
....Gota check the pacemaker battery resistance in case Doc misdiagnosed .... :rolleyes:
He might have to be airlifted to the Northern specialty recovery facility for life support...... :eek: ...... :( ...... 8.(
Looks like B5's go'n Race'n for a bit..... :eek:

ktmman said:
Noooooo,not Timmy 8.( :eek:
:( Yeah 8.( 8.( I've gota check on the warranty K :( fingers crossed :/
I don't know how to use the Racer in the crazy junk so will try and learn and wet beach zone maybe shin deep swamp zone too :eek:
Been getting bad habits descriminating lately :rolleyes: Racer learning time again 8)
Bugger... :eek: ....I was going to go to Hillend again soon..... :/ ...That screws that unless I :rolleyes: Buy another tector :lol: Sdc or 45 :rolleyes:

Latest posts