B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
silver said:
The seeds of t r u t h !
Money tells no lies !
O:) :rainbow: O:)
:party: :party: :party:
:Y: :cool: :Y:
Thanks silver :cool: :Y: I was hoping a PD would show but might be under the junk layers :eek:

ktmman said:
Once that cutting takes,you'll have to send some to the rest of us poor goldie deprived folk ;)

Will do K :lol: :Y: gona have to build an underground Hydro set up to get em started :eek: I hear the government can find em with inf-red Sat images :rolleyes:
Not sure if they missed that one or I was in John Howards front yard and that was the government retirement package ]:D

Enough to get the heart started mate, hit after hit there. Great little virgin patch hunt. You blokes crack me up.

golddiggerart said:
That's a decent showing of Goldies mate....Love that money tree.... :) :Y:
Thanks gda :cool: :Y: gota keep the bulbs peeled wide to spot em :lol: shame there was no greenbacks fruiting :lol:

Danny13 said:
Great hunting B5 . Yeah I will take one of those money trees :p

Thanks Dan :cool: :Y: Looks like a sweet business hey :eek: sounds like I need to get an order form book :lol: :Y:
...The elusive Money Tree..... 8)
1506505947_money_trees.jpg

Wonder who's hiding that crop :eek: ...Definitely worth fence jumping for :lol: ]:D

OldGT said:
Enough to get the heart started mate, hit after hit there. Great little virgin patch hunt. You blokes crack me up.

Thanks OGT :cool: :Y: .....Made me realize how much trash is in my area :eek: ...I think I live at the old comalco dumping ground 8)
Ban the bag :rolleyes: geez maybe they should Ban the can... :rolleyes: ...then Ban the bottle cap :lol: :rainbow: :party:
They ban the bag then what's everyone going to throw their cans and caps into then, the creek or the neighbors back yard :eek:
Maybe we all should collect em and dump em on Mark McGowan's front lawn :eek: no...... even better his outdoor heated pool ]:D :lol:

cashgoldsilver said:
I am impressed,well a little :D

Excellent amount of goldies :Y:
Thanks cgs :cool: :Y: It was good to have an away win for once :party:
G5 Thought I'd finally cracked on the second hunt :eek: swinging the air at a steel pole to see what was going on :lol:
First time a flat battery did that....One minute it was constant noise then an off and on and couldn't get anything but a chatter :eek:
Wouldn't even detect the pole on all metal so had to give up :/
Last flat it just shut off

Pretty good showing on the goldies, certainly worth sieving through all the junk for some spendables. Don't you hate flat batteries mid hunt, my G2 just goes real quiet and with bugger all depth ability when near exhausted - sometimes you just don't notice the flashing battery indicator. :|

Secret Squirrels said:
Great cash stash mate :eek: there must be plenty of those here as i don't seem to find them :rolleyes:

Thanks SS :cool: :Y: their there some where.... :rolleyes: .....Gota think like a coin... :lol:

Heatho said:
Nice hunt B5, getting some very decent totals lately mate, keep up the great work. :Y:

Goldpick said:
retty good showing on the goldies, certainly worth sieving through all the junk for some spendables. Don't you hate flat batteries mid hunt, my G2 just goes real quiet and with bugger all depth ability when near exhausted - sometimes you just don't notice the flashing battery indicator.

Thanks Heatho :cool: :Y: ...Thanks GP :cool: :Y: ..Two hits at one spot cherry picking in the junk..... :rolleyes:
1506861642_nnn_001.jpg

Don't Canadian chocolate BB's sound sweet :rainbow: ..Like a sixpence... :rolleyes:
1506861642_nnn_002.jpg

...... 8) :Y:

golddiggerart said:
Cha-Ching a ling mate.... :eek: :D :Y: Is that car a female because it looks like it has two big knockers? 8)

Thanks gda :cool: :Y: ...It's an Ollie Rocket.... :p
http://hotwheels.wikia.com/wiki/Ollie_Rocket
........ :eek: :Y:

silver said:
Bulk moolah looking good B5 !
O:) :rainbow: O:)

Thanks silver :cool: :Y: Picked a sweet spot that time :party:

Danny13 said:
Great stuff B5 - nice haul. The coin thrower, I sent down your way - looks like he has been there for a few weeks now :p

Thanks Dan :cool: :Y: Think he'd buy new pants by now hey :lol: ..... :rolleyes: Vintage is the word of the day :p

ktmman said:
Mmmm,goldie heaven. Glad our coins are not made from such biodegradable materials.

Thanks K :cool: :Y: ...I heard they wanted to put a USED BY: date on greenbacks.... :N: :eek:
To try and stop Nanna hording cash in her mattress :eek:
That pay wave thingo is the evil of it all beginning :rolleyes: Bad enough there's Credit :rolleyes: cards :eek: Plastic money cards :rolleyes:
......... :eek: .Lets hope they don't go down this avenue 8)
1506941316_zzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

:N: :rolleyes: .......... :lol: Cadbury the Australian Choc :rolleyes: Mint :p

Goldpick said:
.....and yet another great result, tax free $$$$! ;)

Thanks GP :cool: :Y: Another batch......and..... 8)
1507085267_mmm_001.jpg

Hadn't heard a whisper of silver lately :eek: ...... 8) ....Knew there had to be one somewhere :lol:
1507085268_mmm_003.jpg

Can't see a stamp but definitely silver :rainbow: :party:
1507085268_mmm_004.jpg

8) ...crusty 6p I hammered with the popper from the middle of junk park..... 8)
Third PD from there but not the crustiest :eek: :Y:

Latest posts