B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goldpick said:
Returning in fine form I see, plenty of silver and that unusual "pen" find - any idea what it is? :)

Sorry guys I did a post last week but must of hit sublete not submit :rolleyes:
Thanks GP :cool: :Y: What a bugger it got bent hey :/ some better pics of the pen 8)
1525537843_mmm_015.jpg

1525537844_mmm_016.jpg

1525537845_mmm_017.jpg

............ 8) ...........Tha sweets from a couple of random runs :rolleyes:
.......Hmmm...image download says file toooooo BIG :rolleyes: Of course :lol: Main pic missing :rolleyes:
1525538132_mmm_004.jpg

8)
1525538421_mmm_005.jpg

........... :eek:
1525538422_mmm_006.jpg

silver said:
That Swany lookin thingy... glasses neutral glasses glasses glasses ?
The suspense....... :eek: ......... 8)
1525538467_mmm_001.jpg

8)
1525538779_mmm_007.jpg

8) There's a cool token, close to a sixpence size :cool: :Y:
1525538780_mmm_008.jpg

1525538781_mmm_009.jpg

1525538837_mmm_010.jpg

1525538838_mmm_011.jpg

1525538838_mmm_012.jpg

1525538887_mmm_013.jpg

1525538888_mmm_014.jpg

........... :eek: ................ 8) :Y:

Well you've not been idle old mate ! 8) :p
nice silvers.... nice huntin..... nice phota's :cool:
:Y: :cool: :Y:

Everyone is on fire at the moment with some excellent finds, some of your coppers are in exceptional condition, plus some silver to top the hunt off. :)

Troutman said:
Should have spotted your thread below Danny's shouldn't I?. Welcome back.
Thanks Troutman :cool: :Y: I'm a bit busy Rustoring my not so New truck and gota hurry before the snow hits :rolleyes: :/
Think I got to duck up north to pick up a set of headers for it before all parts all start showing up :/ Just hope their not flange warped like bananas 8)

Goldpick said:
Everyone is on fire at the moment with some excellent finds, some of your coppers are in exceptional condition, plus some silver to top the hunt off. smile
Thanks GP :cool: :Y: Funny how those penny's come hey :rolleyes: the nice bright one is 100% shaded area but the others are from the same spot but full baking sunlight, they'll probably come up sweet with a bit of a colouring in :lol:

Heatho said:
Nice hunting mate, good to see some silvers still coming out of the local area. smile
Thanks Heatho :cool: :Y: Bit of a few and far between now :/ I'm even starting to miss hearing the 6 kilos of BB's sitting in my bucket singing at me each run :lol:
But then again...... :rolleyes: ....maybe not :lol: :Y:
They started running Easter egg hunts at one of my spots :mad: just when the place thins out.... 8) ARHhhhh :/ another thousand foilballs :rolleyes:

Smoky bandit said:
Well done B5 thumbsup Interesting token thumbsup
Thanks Smoky :cool: :Y: That's the second small one now, the last one was the size of a one cent but thicker :rainbow: :party:
Very difficult ones to find info on too, maybe their amusement game, club tokens :cool:

Danny13 said:
Amazing finds B5 , crushing it mate glasses
Thanks Dan :cool: :Y: I've gota put a couple of good runs in, only been hittin the 2 hour mark lately :rolleyes: Slacker hey :lol:

golddiggerart said:
Hey B5 some nice finds mate.....I started off where you went awol and now you're back.....Awesome mate.... :) :Y: :)
Sorry guys :/ Super busy

:/ Whats with the cheesey smileys :eek: :fistpump: :pickshovel: :bomb: NOT :perfect: where's tha :argh: Cheese :N:
Sorry guys still stuck in a :fire: :pickshovel: :fire: ]:D :skull: :lol: :p
Here's some Hmmm :coffee: :trophy: :present: :flowers: :cloudy: :fire: :money: :100: :poop:
:mad: Just spent 40 load'n da wrong pics :mad: :bomb: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :N: :fistpump: Fist pump :eek: thought it was punch the IT idiot who messed with PA fool in the face :lol: :lol: :p :goldpan: :pickshovel:
:fire: :fire: Pfffttt Pics wont load :bomb:

Latest posts