B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goldpick said:
Doing well on the goldies lately, and with some silver on the side. :cool:

Been too wet here to even think about walking out the door. :|
Thanks GP :cool: :Y: wish it would rain here :rolleyes: I can't grid most areas it's soooo dry :eek:

Heatho said:
Nice total mate.
Thanks Heatho :cool: :Y: lost my popper this round :eek: I'll have to activate it's tracking beacon and hope it's charged :rolleyes: :lol:
1504667299_hhhh_001.jpg

...Jack lived there..... :lol:
1504667300_hhhh_002.jpg

8) ...Bent toast Penny.... :eek: ...... :rolleyes:
No silver..... :eek: .......Mission incomplete :eek: ..... :/

golddiggerart said:
Another nice Goldie haul mate..... :eek: Betting get your Silver scouter out and track them down. :p :Y:
Thanks gda :cool: :Y: Should have a leg rope on it and my pointer and my pluga but then I'd look like a puppet walking around :lol: :Y:
Hopefully the beacon will show the way ;) :Y:

Doing well on the goldies,those pesky poppers can be easy to leave behind.If the rains come down there,send some up my way.Getting very dry up here.

Should take a break in the dry ,.... too much soil/grass damage left to look at if someone cares about the spot open slather in your remote cow paddock permission bush spots though ! :D
send it down Heughie ! :rainbow:

Danny13 said:
Found some nice ground B5 . Several huge hauls there mate 8)
Thanks Guys :cool: :Y: ...Had to use me Dowsing rods for spot selection this week and now there back to pointin at the swamp again :rolleyes: :eek:
Couple of runs....... pickings from the Junk Swamp :eek: ....... :lol: ....... :cool: :Y:
1505193830_h_001.jpg

:rolleyes: My first two coin :rolleyes: cone spill :rolleyes: ....... :eek: Pedrosa Plover's back :cool: :Y:
Going to the Snow end of the week so bit rushed as usual :rolleyes: Mr organized :rolleyes: :lol:

Can't get enough of those $2 coins. Won't go far though with prices in mountains haha. Great going mate, it's fired me up to get out there.

What's the snow like up there at the moment?

OldGT said:
Can't get enough of those $2 coins. Won't go far though with prices in mountains haha. Great going mate, it's fired me up to get out there.

What's the snow like up there at the moment?
Thanks OGT :cool: :Y: Tell me about it :eek: 20 buck hotdogs and fried sticks :mad: :lol:
I'll be there for Sunday but they had another meter but now it's rainy.........We got the most awesome powder last run on the last day and everyone was sitting inside drinking 10 buck beers :rolleyes: ....I've finally bombed up and off a Chalet roof :party: :lol: :Y:
Best couldn't see anything day ever down there, Hopeing on 20+ cm before I get there though ]:D

I'm guessing you go to the Snowys? I've only ever been boarding and skiing in Victoria. Uncle keeps telling me that NSW is better but he doesn't ski lol.

OldGT said:
I'm guessing you go to the Snowys? I've only ever been boarding and skiing in Victoria. Uncle keeps telling me that NSW is better but he doesn't ski lol.
We get a Perisher epic pass each year so gota get some time down there to get our moneys worth :eek: We've about 11 days now and counting :lol: :Y:
I love Thredbo but Perisher usually has better snow...Perisher is a huge place and Thredbo has awesome slopes when the powder is on :cool:

ktmman said:
Ahh,there's nothing like your first cone spill... :p

Been pulling em like goldies lately hey :lol:

Sandta said:
KA ... CHING !!
:Y: :Y:
Thanks Sandta :cool: :Y:

golddiggerart said:
WOW that's a very nice haul of Goldies mate :eek: ....No worries about the Silver you can make up for it next dig. :p :lol:

Thanks gda :cool: :Y: ....Gota get another goldie haul just hoping on a loose ring :eek:
Prime 1 spot is like concrete, I popped past the other day and there were hack marks in a spot :N: :/
Maybe no PD's for a bit unless their falling out of the dirt :/ ...
Definitely going to get into Magnetic Shoe Manufacturing when I get back :lol: :Y: ...My ears are bleeding :eek: :rolleyes:

Latest posts