B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heatho said:
Well done mate. Hmmm that ruby certainly does have pretty much the right colour for ruby. Put a uv light over it if you've got one. If it flouresces it just might be, or a manufactured ruby. :)

Danny13 said:
What Heatho said , I think it's rubyish . Great hunting

Thanks Guys :cool: :Y: ...Starting to think it's a fancy latch off a hambag :lol: :Y:

Secret Squirrels said:
Hey B5, At least your getting quality slim picks mate :lol:

Dave law said:
Slim? 8) What's skinny about that! :D Would do me. Cheers

Thanks Guys :cool: :Y: ...I've been covering too much area for too little :lol:
Gota stop going back thinking there's more there and let it sit for a while :/

golddiggerart said:
Nothing wrong with slim pickings mate....mmmmmm Goldies and Silvers nice B5 :)
Thanks gda :cool: :Y: ....Need a couple of golden runs to fill the 44's up again :lol: :Y:

Heatho said:
ktmman said:
Florries are coming out to play today,gotta love that. :Y:

Ha, I missed the florrie. :Y:

Well done B5. :)

I didn't think you guys went in to the rock area Heatho but many others have :eek: Many previous holes just not sure how they missed the easiest target there :lol: :Y:
It almost jumped out of the ground at me :lol:
Still trying to find the last hut but the overgrowth is torture for swinging :rolleyes:
Chimney one and not sure if it's two or I missed two and it's three :eek: :lol:
1504003000_natzi_camp_005.jpg

1504003001_natzi_camp_006.jpg

The council is trying to fence some of the area off for their BS bush regreno lies......Think their trying to hide the truth further :rolleyes:
1504003165_natzi_camp_001.jpg

:eek: ...... 8) Vandalized history :eek: :/
1504003165_natzi_camp_002.jpg

:eek: ..... 8)
1504003166_natzi_camp_003.jpg

.... 8) ..... :eek:
1504003166_natzi_camp_004.jpg

..... :eek: .......Dark secrets of the area :eek:

Ahh that spot, wow, I knew there had to still be some good coins there. I got quite a few nice ones from the park, I only had a go in the spot you were with the aldi, really keen to get the CTX in there for a go. Was hopeless with the aldi, way too much iron trash.

Hmmmm, I know the bush regen guys, one of them is a really good mate. I'm sure he'd let us in, they get rid of all the weeds too. :D Bush regen guys told me about it originally, I had no idea that it was there.

I really don't want to detect there by myself, I'm not chicken but yeah, well, bit creepy, lol. :lol:

In the sixmaps 1943 imagery overlay you can see one hut there near the crater. :Y:

Gimmee a shout if you want to meet down there for another wander around that spot.

Heatho said:
Ahh that spot, wow, I knew there had to still be some good coins there. I got quite a few nice ones from the park, I only had a go in the spot you were with the aldi, really keen to get the CTX in there for a go. Was hopeless with the aldi, way too much iron trash.

Hmmmm, I know the bush regen guys, one of them is a really good mate. I'm sure he'd let us in, they get rid of all the weeds too. :D Bush regen guys told me about it originally, I had no idea that it was there.

I really don't want to detect there by myself, I'm not chicken but yeah, well, bit creepy, lol. :lol:

In the sixmaps 1943 imagery overlay you can see one hut there near the crater. :Y:

Gimmee a shout if you want to meet down there for another wander around that spot.

Ahhh I didn't even waste my time putting my coil to ground with the park thinking your CTX has hovered all the goodness out :lol: :lol: :Y:
We'll have to give it a hard hit Heatho :cool: :Y:

Not sure on the deal with the fence you can walk around it but thinking their going to extend the fence down the track to stop people going into the rocks maybe
Looks like a waste of tax payers money as they should have stakes and bags ....The fence seems pointless :lol:

The little hut is a bit weird hey, my old neighbor said there was a camp ground on that side in maybe the 50's -60's but there's a lot of ground to cover to find a lonely little 3p :lol:
Edit.... :rolleyes: I don't have a phone at the moment :/ The buggers deorbited my 2G satellite :eek: :rolleyes:

The difference of dirt.....Florin came from swampdirt that has never seen the sun :eek: cleaned magically
1504063488_sssssss_006.jpg

.... :eek: ...... 8) ...... :cool: :Y: saved a little tarnish :eek:
1504063489_sssssss_007.jpg

..... :party: ........ :party: ...... :rainbow:
The shilling was stuck in natural mulch breakdown and in at least 3/4 day sunlight or more so baked a bit... :rolleyes: is being difficult :rolleyes:

That florrie came up really nice. I'll have a chat to my mate about the fence and ask him what's going on and why it's there.

Let me know when you're keen to hit it and I'll drop down for a swing.

With the park I got heaps of coins out of the little mound near the dog crap bin and table, probably about 20 all up, might be more in there, everytime I detect that mound I get more coins, give it a go before I get back there mate. :D There's glass in the mound so be careful of your fingers.

Danny13 said:
On my way , you guys need my help in that tough ground :p
I'll get the runway lights lit SuperDan...Send an ETA and they'll be on :lol: :Y:
Runway 13 .....east west aproach ....proceed to terminal B5 for arrivals :lol: :Y:

Thats an interesting looking site B5
Can you give us any more details ( WITHOUT giving the game away, of course)
I cant make out what the engravings are.

Latest posts