B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goldpick said:
Love that little lock, silver for sure. :Y: Also like your hybrid coin from the last hunt, not something you see everyday. ;)
Thanks GP :cool: :Y: ...Shame I buggered the coins hey :/ Glad it confirmed the story of the inferno so gives me some trust in the person that told me :cool:
I'll have to grill them for more info now :lol: :Y:

Seems I'm going to the Snow next week :party: :party: So better punch some golden confetti out this week :eek:
Forgot from last run :eek: ....A mini Viking Helmet....For mini Vikings :p :lol: :Y:
1500269473_aa_001.jpg

Toast lock and Taiwan whistle :rolleyes: :eek: corrosive dirt :rolleyes:
1500269473_aa_002.jpg

1500269474_aa_003.jpg

925 ring from under the edge of a sitting boulder :eek: ...Think the little leaf smells a little silverish too :lol: :p :Y:

Nice old goldies there buddy,they have been laying around for a while waiting for you to pick them up :Y: and some sweet silvers :cool:

Enjoy the snow :)

silver said:
Sniff em out mate !
:Y: :cool: :Y:
I've finally learn't the trick Sir :cool: :Y: It's all in the nose hey....I was walking through a jungle track on my way home and as I passed the sitting boulder :eek:
Sniff sniff sniff.....no breeze at all and hmmmm......I smell some silver :eek: Tector on...didn't even ground balance....swing left ...swing right and ping :party: :party:
My first successful sniff out :cool: :Y:

cashgoldsilver
Today 05:32 pm

Nice old goldies there buddy,they have been laying around for a while waiting for you to pick them up :Y: and some sweet silvers :cool:

Enjoy the snow :)
Thanks cgs :cool: :Y: Hopefully I'll be able to put a snow covered tent picture up :party: :cool: :Y:
Came close last year but it melted too quick....

golddiggerart
Today 06:13 pm

Silver ring a ding ding.....Good onya B5
Thanks gda :cool: :Y: It's time to prune some money trees :lol: :Y:

ktmman said:
Golden viking booty haul :) :Y: :p
Thanks K :cool: :Y: ...I'll need a truck load of them next week :eek: ...Ten bucks for a Bourbon :mad: and twenty bucks for a crap hotdog chips and a drink :rolleyes:
Cheaper to drink the Bar fridge out of stock at the Hilton Hotel and order room service :rolleyes: :lol:
Actually if you want a hotel room there in Peak it's more expensive that the Penthouse suite :N: :rolleyes:
Go tent city :lol: :Y:

rod evans
Today 06:50 pm

well done a nice mixture there

Thanks Rod :cool: :Y: ...Gota swing like a mad man this week.....Cheery pickn only :lol: :Y:

Danny13 said:
Still got the B5 magic touch :p 8)

Thanks Dan :cool: :Y: Just gave my Magic wand a service and Dyno tune :rainbow: :party: 520 HP now :lol: :Y:
All I need is a Dyson shaft to suck the finds up so I don't have to bend over all the time :lol:
Hows hustling the hustings going? :cool: :Y:

Well here's a surface find that sums that hunt up perfectly :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:
1500353169_boob_001.jpg

1500353170_boob_002.jpg

What a Boob :rolleyes: ...Got to where I was going to start and..... :rolleyes: ....Forgot my Plugga :rolleyes: :eek:
So changed plans and had a look at the surfacing pile :eek:
1500353170_boob_003.jpg

1500353170_boob_004.jpg

Another 6p :party: :party: and toast bent Penny :rolleyes: :lol: :Y: and a little shield :eek:

Yep - a rookie mistake and I am still making them (at my age)

You still got silver :party: no easy task :Y:

cashgoldsilver said:
Yep - a rookie mistake and I am still making them (at my age)

You still got silver :party: no easy task :Y:
Thanks cgs :cool: :Y: Non concerntrateo :rolleyes: :lol: ...Got my Learners license today :N: :/ ...I feel robbed again :rolleyes:
100 bucks for a piece of paper that will be thrown in the bin in a week :rolleyes: ...Stage one done...what torture :eek:

golddiggerart said:
Mate a nice looking Silver thumbsup ...And a unique QuikSilver Badge. big_smile

Thanks gda :cool: :Y: ...Think I've gota go find the other boob :lol: ...G5 was very amused :lol: :Y:

I am assuming that you aren't a teenager gaining your learners drivers license,so 8) don't answer that :lol:

dam it said:
:) The 45 is well and truly toasted ... Pitty its not a 46 may have still be worth 50 cents :lol: :lol:
Oh yer nice B :D :D B :Y:
Thanks dam it :cool: :Y: ...G5 wants me to look for the other one :lol: :Y:
I was hoping the little shield had Don Bradman Player of the year :/ not to be :lol:
Says 5th Year French :N: :rolleyes: :lol:
cashgoldsilver said:
I am assuming that you aren't a teenager gaining your learners drivers license,so glasses don't answer that lol

Hmmm...got to do the whole schbang twice...I want my riders license back too :/
It's gona be a expensive year cgs :rolleyes:
It's official...Snow next week and were staying at the highest coldest Caravan Park in Australia :cool: :party: :party:
1400 meters and hoping for snow down to 800 meters :lol: :Y:

Latest posts