B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ramjet said:
Another nice hunt B5. :D
Thanks RJ :cool: :Y: ...Trying to do the pile is trickier than I thought...There has to be more in there other than junk, maybe I should grab a wheelbarrow bring it home and sieve it out :lol: :Y:

ktmman said:
Where is this dirt pile of goodies from? Park work?
;) :Y: Seems to be clean up time around here K :cool: :Y: ....Had a quick look at a pile of building works where they dug all the grass patch up on the way back the other day and in two seconds bang....two buck coin :lol: :Y: ...haven't looked further yet but there's a pile of dirt there too but it's pretty hard packed from the machine, When I have swung over it just for a listen when the grass was there it was full of bottle caps so never wasted my time :rolleyes:
Only problem is their building on one of my rich grass spots :( ...They better leave some sort of money trap there for me :lol:
One stage closer to the concrete jungle :N: :/
I heard on the grape vine another of my parks is possibly up for a huge block of units :mad: more council backdoor approval :N: :mad:
Someone high up is getting their pockets lined by Meriton again :N: :eek:
The new project their doing right now was never supposed to be approved but money talks and BS walks :/
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/nat...e/news-story/65752c7472cdd9fd10e0d51b2e3722c2

Goldpick said:
Did well for surface pickings and no digger, pain in the butt when you forget an essential piece of gear. smile
Thanks GP :cool: :Y: It's all pretty loose sand...Very messy area so probably due for a good clean up.
Alot of the PD's were sunbaking from the machine surfacing :cool: :Y:
Edit...There must a bazillion copper nails in there though :eek:

Danny13 said:
They usually come in pairs B5 lol, nice hunting buddy
Thanks Dan :lol: :cool: :Y: ...Hope the other shows up, if I can find the other and a few bits I'll try and glue em back together :lol: :Y:

Fail run :rolleyes: turned right instead of left :eek: ...But my coolest Lensey car yet :cool: :Y: mini Ambulance :party:
1500435610_dddd_001.jpg

Garlic surface find :eek: Thought I'd chuck it in my back pocket to keep the bats away :eek: :lol: ...Might have to plant it in the garden :lol:
1500435611_dddd_002.jpg

Seems I've been pulling some cones this week :lol: :p
1500435611_dddd_003.jpg

1500435612_dddd_004.jpg

golddiggerart said:
Nice one mate but now you gotta watch out for Vampires, should have left the Garlic there because it is going to attract all sorts of things to you. lol :Y: :D
:lol: My Tracker Bee's are always on alert gda :lol: :Y: and I always carry a wooden stake coin popper :eek:
I think the garlic led me to the goldies that run....I only had the Lensy and $1.05 before I picked the garlic up :/
The other goldies came in the last ten minutes on a random rogue swing to get back to the dam :cool: :Y:

Thanks RJ :cool: :Y: All the pics I found only has a 50's era on em...Ahhh I thought it was missing the plate 8)
Good old No.14 hey :cool: :Y:
Think I'll have to go back and recheck the hole to see if I was just rushing :rolleyes:
It was a no pinpointer needed one...dam it....Lesson 10037 always recheck the hole with a pinpointer :lol:
I didn't even reswing over it :rolleyes: It was a :eek: NICE :party: bag it and go find :lol: :rolleyes:

Latest posts