B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice ring, seen a few like it in the late 80's early 90's....some had 'mood' stones, while others had moonstones....whilst others still had marquisette (the rage back then) or onyx.

Imo...an early version would have had more 'technical' fitting for the stone..ie; claws, or bands etc....this looks mass produced 'to me' but i do hope it turns out to be older. :8

Images for 'repo' Victorian costume jewelry..

www.google.com.au/search?q=repo+victorian+costume+jewellry+images&rlz=1C1MDNA_enAU593AU593&espv=2&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjZ9Mu776_TAhWFkJQKHcgoCPkQsAQIIw&biw=1067&bih=513

Just rings (Victorian)..

www.google.com.au/search?q=repo+victorian+costume+rings+images&rlz=1C1MDNA_enAU593AU593&espv=2&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiysevr76_TAhWKKJQKHVgyD18QsAQIIw&biw=1067&bih=513

and finally, Filigree rings..

www.google.com.au/search?q=repo+victorian+costume+rings+images&rlz=1C1MDNA_enAU593AU593&espv=2&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiysevr76_TAhWKKJQKHVgyD18QsAQIIw&biw=1067&bih=513#tbm=isch&q=repo+filigre+costume+rings+images

Apologies for the link length. :8

Always fun to reveal useful items..

*edit* for B5Mech...re;.."definitely looks like it has some age, the plating inside is pretty toast"...

pssst, over here, shhh,.... i can fix that for you if you like ;) :p ssshhh.

Ramjet said:
Some nice hunts B5 :D
Thanks Ramjet :8 :Y:
Thanks Gypsy, the ring is a little small and doesn't match my shirt :lol: so don't think I'll be wearing this one :D :lol: :Y:
Thanks Dan :D :Y:

Goldpick said:
Pretty good condition penny/hp for your area compared to others I've seen. Fancy ring too, even if it isn't your style. ;)
Thanks GP :cool: :Y: There from a sweet spot ;) sanddirt with good drainage, hope there's still some more there :D

Heatho said:
Well done mate, some nice older stuff coming out from there.
Thanks Heatho :cool: :Y: Clipped the edge of the penny last night :( dam ground is full of shells :eek: and getting dry again
1492656842_mmmm_001.jpg

1492656842_mmmm_002.jpg

Smoky bandit said:
B5MECH said:
Heatho said:
Well done mate, some nice older stuff coming out from there.
Thanks Heatho :cool: :Y: Clipped the edge of the penny last night :( dam ground is full of shells :eek: and getting dry again
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/6829/1492656842_mmmm_001.jpg
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/6829/1492656842_mmmm_002.jpg
On a roll B5 :Y:
Thanks Smoky :cool: :Y: been getting a lot of sunbakers lately :D :Y: nice not to have to dig the goldies :lol: :lol:

Yeah, nice penny B5, imagine if it was a 1930 comming out of the ground looking like that one ! :p 8)

Latest posts